Track 17 - Moonlight

Imagine Playlist |✔| Multifandom Oneshots

Got7 - Moonlight

Requested by: Kyotastic-Baby on AFF
Bias: Im Jaebum
OC: Serenity Kang

                                                🌛🌛🌛

You were laughing with your friends when you felt it. Someone's looking your way.

You were used to having people looking your way, but you got used to it and juat ignored but this time. It sends tingles to your spine.

Curious, you bit your bottom lips and looked to the side, then your eyes met his gaze and the time seemed to stop. His piercing eyes, tall nose, luscious lips and chiseled jaw. He was breathtaking. Literally.

"Serenity!" You blushed and quickly looked away.

"Yah! Who were you stating at?" Dahyun stretched her neck to see who made you stop walking and you hurriedly grabbed her arm, dragging her away.

"Were you looking at jaebum?" Your ears perked at his name.

"Jaebum?" You repeated.

"Uhuh. Im jaebum. The one you're crushing on?" She wiggled her brows and laughed running away from you when you threatened to pull her hair.

"Someone's crushing on someone~" mina joined in and you quickly looked around, making sure no one's listening in.

"Shut up! I'm gonna kill you two!" You laughed as you chased them, because they looked silly and you were embarrassed to be caught staring.


You put your hair in a bun as you put the face mask on and scrolled through your phone, laughing and sharing memes when a messaged popped up.

Hi :)

Your brows furrowed when you see it's from an unregistered number.

Who's this?

You anxiously waited for a reply. You didn't like anonymous texts. You have no pateonce when it comes to it.

I'm jaebum, can we
be friends?

Your brows raised up and you chuckled.

Yah dahyun! You
can't fool me. :p

You grinned, thinking you've spoiled your friend's game.

Dahyun? Is she one
of the friends you were
with earlier?

You clicked your tongue and sat up on your bed, crossed legs.

Ha-ha. Not falling
for it dubu.

You snickered, looking forward on how far she'll take it.

Why would your friend
text you using my name?

You scoffed. Grabbing your laptop and video called dahyun who answered immediately. She's using her desktop so you can see her holding her phone.

"Yah! Stop playing with me." You scolded but she just looks confused

"Did mina start already? But I don't even know the plan yet." You raised your brows and called the unregistered number. Eyeing her phone.

"Hello?" Your eyes widened as a manly voice answered.

"Who are you calling?" Dahyun asked and you ended the call and shut your laptop.

Your phone rang and you picked it up thinking it's dahyun cause you just shut her off.

"Omg omg omg. Dahyun! Oh my gosh. I cannot believe what I just did! It's all your fault!!" You ranted off in speed as you paced around your room. A deep chuckle made you pause.

"Why do you always call me dahyun? Did my name change that I wasn't aware of?" Your jaw dropped and you slapped a hand over to your mouth.

"Serenity? Are you there?"

"Ahh. Y-yeah. I.. I just.. I-I mean.." you cussed in your head for stittering and laid down on your bed kicking the air.

You cleared your throat and answered again. "I.. what do I call you?"

You closed your eyes shut and rolled over, banging your head on the mattress.

"Jaebum. You can call me jaebum." Your heart hammered to your chest as you grabbed a pillow to hug it.

"Hi there... jaebum. I'm sorry, I just thought my friends were pranking me." You chewed on your inner cheeks and you melted hearing him chuckle.

"Why would they use my name to prank you?" You could feel your face turn very red. Can this get any more embarrassing?

"Well.. just a random name you know." Please take it. Please don't ask anymore.

"I see." Thank you!

"So.. about the friendship?" You sat up and calmed your heart from beating erratically.

"Sure." You spent the whole whole night talking with him over the phone.

Your friends then confronted you about what happened and you made them shut up about their teasings, just in time for jaebum and his friends to show up.

Your friends and his friends got along quite well but the more you spent time with him, you start to want more than just friendship but was too afraid to break what you have.

You call and text everyday and you seem to fall more and more for him. It didn't change the fact that you're drawn to him as he was to you. You just know it on how he stares at you but you didn't want to assume.

Your heart pounded as you walked side by side as he walks you home like he usually does but you thought nothing of it.

"Pretty." You can't help but whisper as you stared at the clear skies, revealing the full moon.

"You are." Your eyes widened and turned to jaebum, only to find him close to you.

You held your breath at your closeness and took a step back but his hand reached out to you hips, stopping you.

"I really didn't want to offer friendship in the beginning but I though it might scare you if I just ask you to go out with me. But our attraction to each other is undeniable. Isn't it?" He begin to lean in and you just closed your eyes. His lips touched yours and you smiled.

He kissed you under the moonlight and the moon was the witness of his confession.