Track 03 - Look

Imagine Playlist |โœ”| Multifandom Oneshots

Got7 - Look

Requested by: Aghasae on AFF
Bias: Mark Tuan
OC: Ara Li

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Cracking your knuckles, you have been keeping your eye on the clock. You checked all your gadgets to see everything set up and ready to go for her best friend's group come back.

You and mark have been friends ever since you could remember. You grew up with him and witnessed him from his pee-in-the-bed days until he bacame who he is now.

"Ara! Come down and eat your breakfast!" Your mom called out.

"Lateโ€“" your eyes widened in reization and you shot up from the bed and ran down the stairs.

"Eommaaa eomaaa!" You yelled like something wrong happened so your mom panicked and run out to meet you with a spatula on one hand and a knife on the other.

"Can I borrow your phone?" Your mom glared and raised one hand that held the knife, as if she's gonna hit you with it.

"Yah, eomma. If you kill me, there will be one less beautiful person on earth." You laughed and avoided your mom's hands.

"You scared me! I thought something happened." You shrugged and proceeded to grab your mom's phone, and her tablet and proceeded to get your dads as well.

"Yah! Where are you going with all that?!" Your dad called out.

"Don't worry! I'll return it!" You hurried back to your room and prepared the gadgets you took.

"Ok!" You clapped your hands with glee and looked at the time. Five more minutes. You haven't changed out from your pajamas and your hair still unkempt from rolling on the bed but that was the least of your worries.

A knock came on your door as the clock striked seven a.m., you ignored the knock and squealed, refreshing the youtube channel and playing the newest video Got7 released. You played it on all the gadgets in one go, not minding that it's not synchronized, and made sure it's on full volume.

"What are you doing?" A hand slightly nudged one of the phones and you slapped it.

"Shut up! I'm trying to concentrate." You grumbled, putting an earphone to one of the gadgets so you can listen to the song.

"You know, I can always sing it live for you." You snorted

"Will that contribute to your views?" You briefly looked at your childhood best friend, mark, and went back to the watch the mv.

"No. But why does it matter? I'm the real deal." The mv ended, and you collected the gadgets to open up the browsers and to stream it using there too.

"It does matter! Do you know how important the views are?" You can't help but be pissed. He should know better

"What's the point of having large amount of views when only a single person contributes to what? Six times of it? And then double it? I'd understand repeating it twice or thrice a day but.." You huffed and took out the earphones to turn to mark

"Having a large number of views will also tell your CEO that you're big in the market hence treating you better cause that's what you deserve. Wait, your phone, gimme." You moved over to mark to snatch his phone but he immediately hid it on his pocket.

"No." He firmly said but you're not having any of it.

"Mark Tuan!" You yelled, threatening him.

"Ara Li!" He mocked, making your eye twitch. Knowing you all his life, mark predicted your next move which was to forcibly take the phone from his pocket so he avoided you, making you lose your balance and closed your eyes for impact.

The bed bounced as your body hit the mattress, thanking heavens for a soft bed. You opened your eyes to see mark hovering above you.

"Those views don't matter if all you talk about is how many views there are, and not about the song or what the mv is all about." You looked away, trying to avoid his gaze when he reached out to your chin so he you can look back at him.

"Don't you trust me? Don't you trust my group and what we're capable of?" You bit your bottom lips, a habit of yours when you're nervous. You looked away from his eyes and focused on his lips.

"Ara." Your eyes snapped up to his handsome face.

"Just look at me. Just think about me, just be there for me, just be always on my side. That's what all I need from you." You nodded vigorously.

His thumb caressed your lips, freeing it from your teeth.

"Just like this, just put your focus on me." He slowly descended his face to yours, making you close your eyes.

At the touch of his lips, sent tingles to your spined and when his tongue moved swiftly against your lips, you opened your mouth with no hesitation and let him access your mouth.

You wrapped your arms around his nape as your tongues battled for dominance, at the sensation he's giving you, and when your lungs can't take it anymore, you parted, catching your breath.

"Finally! I've always wanted to do that." He whispered, his forehead resting against yours. A smile adorning his face while a blush creeped up to your face.

"What do you mean?" Confused by what he said and he scoffed.

"I like you. I always have but you always stress yourself over things that don't really matter that you overlook my feelings for you. When I was scouted, you were busy monitoring my performance when all I wanted to spend my day offs with you and when I finally debuted, you were busy with things like this when I just wanted to hear form you is how proud you are of me and nothing else." You didn't know what to say. He felt the same way all along.

"Mark Tuan." He stilled, and he sighed, closing his eyes, thinking he made you mad.

"I'm sorry. Iโ€“" you caressed his face, making him stop rambling.

"I'm so proud of you." He froze and you laughed.

"Can I have one more kiss?" He grinned.

"Thought you'd never ask." And for the second time among all other times, you made out with your best friend, now upgraded to being your boyfriend.