Track 04 - You Are

Imagine Playlist |✔| Multifandom Oneshots

Got7 - You Are

Requested by: Aghasae on AFF
Bias: Mark Tuan
OC: Ara Li

☆☆☆

A sigh escaped your lips as you tapped your fingers on your desk, waiting for the time to tick faster as the professor drawled in front for a subject you didn't really need but had to take to complete the course.

You looked out the window and started to observe the students. Some were walking leisurely as if they have all the time in the world, there are also some who were running, probably late for class, there are lovers who have seems to have no problem with public displays of affection, making you cringe.

You looked away and tried to focus on the lecture up front, but not even a minute and you already dozed off. Jolting up with a start everytime your head falls from your palm that is propped up on your desk.

You looked around to see if someone saw you but everyone else had something better to do than pay attention to whether you're listening to the lecture or not, which is the only good thing in school.

The bell rang, indicating dismissal and you were already up on your feet to the door. Fast as lightning, you were the first one to get out.

The afternoon's rays greeted you as soon as you walked out the school gates making you use your hand as a shield like a vampire being affected by the sun.

You grumbled about not having a good day and immediately went home as usual. You laid in bed, feeling exhausted when you didn't really do anything.

You opened your eyes and stared at the ceiling. You start pondering with the choices you made in life which isn't that much. You sighed for the nth time and wondered what you're really doing with your life. You're sick of it. Tired with everything.

You used to be carefree with no care in the world, and just go with the flow but with everyone in your class knowing what they wanted to do in life, you begin to stress yourself and enrolled yourself to college with a course you're not sure of, not wanting to be left behind by your peers only to be left behind still, because you didn't like what you're doing. You wanted a different path, but it's too late to back out and you also don't know which path that is, but you're sure not this.

Your stomach grumbled, making you get out of bed to check for food but there's none. Of course there's none. You groaned knowing you have to go out again.

You bought food and decided to go to nearest building with a rooftop open for anyone. You climbed and sat up on the ledge as you take in the view as the sky turned gold to pink and then to purple.

You closed your eyes and take in a large gulp of air and exhaled through your mouth. "At least the sky looks beautiful."

"Isn't it?" You were startled by a voice that you almost lost your balance but an arm wrapped around your waist and pulled you down.

"My foood!" You dramatically wailed as you run back to the ledge and watch your food fall off.

"Oops." You turned, glaring at the guy and raised a brow at his get up. He was wrapped from head to toe, wearing a mask, and a cap.

"We can share mine?" He raised his hand with a paperbag from subway.

"I won't say no cause I'm very hungry!" He chuckled and sat down on the ground and you followed suit.

"Good thing I bought two bottles of soju huh?" You accepted the sandwich he offered in half, you getting the bigger part.

"Why'd you try to kill yourself?" You choked on the sandwich and he immediately opened the soju for you. The bitter taste filled your throat but it's better than choking.

"Why would someone bring food when they're trying to die?" You rolled your eyes and watch him take off his mask and cap and take huge bite from the sandwich.

"You're hungry too. I would be guilty on getting the bigger part but I won't give back my share." He laughed and you tilted your head.

"You look handsome. You can be a model or a celebrity." It was his time to choke and you gave his soju.

"You don't know me?" Your brows connected

"Should I?" He laughed and offered his hand for a shake.

"I'm mark. Mark Tuan." You accepted it and gave it a firm shake

"I'm Ara. Ara Li." He smiled and his grip on your hands lingered for a while.

"So what's up with you? In my defense, you really did look like you were about to jump." He raised his hands up and you chewed on your food, contemplating if you should tell him. He's a stranger, so why not?

"That's it?" I shrugged and he nodded.

"It's not so hard. You mentioned that eventhough you know you don't want what you're taking right now, you also still don't know what you really want."

"And?"

"Then want me." He laughed and avoided your fist.

"Jokes aside, an advice? You can take a look at a different perspective. While you try to figure out what you really want, you finish what you started now since you're not bad at it anyway so you're not wasting any time. When you graduate and earn money, you can then do whatever you want." You thought about it and snickered. You haven't thought about that.

"Wasn't so bad now, wasn't it?" You smiled

"I guess so." You leaned on each others back as you watch the stars start to appear as he sang you a song you haven't heard.


At the next day in school, you leisurely walked to your class and smiled at the couple along the way who greeted you with a smile. When you start to look at a different perspective, it isn't so bad afterall.

You arrived in the classroom but the teacher isn't there yet. You found some of your girl classmates huddled over to a phone watching a music video. You took a peek and surprised of what you saw.

"Mark." His name escaped your lips and your classmates turned to you.

"Isn't he handsome?" They proceeded to tell you stuff about him and his group, Got7.

"What is their fandom called?" You asked as you traced the bracelet he gave you.

"Ahgase." You smiled, knowing one of what you want to be. His fan.