Track 11 - If You Do

Imagine Playlist |✔| Multifandom Oneshots

Got 7 - If You Do

Requested by: Aghasae on AFF
Bias: Mark Tuan
OC: Ara Li

                                                 ■■■

Something's off. You can't pinpoint what it is but it's bugging you. You can feel it in your gut.

"Ara? Ara Li!" You pulled away from your trance to look at your friend.

"Aren't you coming?"

"Ah, no. I'm sorry. I have to get to mark." You apologized to your friend and gathered your things in a hurry.

You can't seem to calm down. You needed to see your boyfriend. His class is on the other wing, so you jogged to it, almost running but didn't want to face him in a sweaty mess.

You stopped on your tracks, trying to calm your breathing and fixed yourself before going over to his classroom.

Your eye twitched as you see Im Nayeon's hands brush mark's arm as they laughed, talking about something. You feel your eyes sting but you blinked it away.

You knocked on the door and they turned to you. Mark smiled and hopped up to greet you.

"What are you doing here? I thought you'll be going with your friends?" You frowned.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'll go ahead then." You turned to walk away when he grabbed your arm

"I didn't mean it that way." Your chest tightened.

"Really? Cause it sounded that way to me." You can't help but be angry and he rubbed his palms on his face, a sign that he's frustrated.

"Is this about nayeon again?" He gritted his teeth in a whisper.

"Why? What about her? And why are you whispering? Afraid that she'll hear you?" Your voice is getting louder and louder.

"Don't put words into my mouth Ara! We've talked about this. She's just a friend!" You shook your hands off him and glared at him.

"And I'm telling you she doesn't feel the same! She likes you!" You panted. You want to burst out crying. How many times have you fought over this?

"You're being paranoid! She likes jaebum." You scoffed.

"Can we just please stop fighting over this?" You wanted to laugh. He's getting tired of this fight?

"Fine. But one last time mark, if I'm right..." you couldn't continue.

"I swear. She's just like a sister to me." You honestly don't mind having mark close to other girls but if there's a girl you're jealous about, you want him to avoid.

"Yeah. Sure. I'll see you after school." You faked a smile and kissed his cheeks, walking away.


Waited for him by the gate that afternoon since he always walks you home but students are already leaving yet no sign of him yet.

Heart hammering to your chest, you know you can't handle another fight but your gut tells you to go fetch him and that's what you did.

Your footsteps echoed through the almost empty hallways as you walk to tour boyfriend's class.

"What the !" Your ears rang hearing mark's voice.

"Come on mark, I know you like me too." You clenched your fists to the side knowing fully well whose voice it belonged to.

"Nayeon! I thought you liked jaebum?!" You stood by the door and watched them.

"I do. As a friend." She grinned and then her eyes met yours, she smirked. Mark'a back was on you so you know her cliché plan

Before her lips can touch marks, you grabbed her hair, dragging her out. She was squealing and scratching your hand for you to let go.

"As if I'd even let you get even one kiss!" You screeched and few students who were still there began to look.

"Ara!" Mark held your waist and pulled you away from nayeon.

"Let me go! I'm going to make her bald!" Nayeon also glared at you.

"Stop it!" You slapped mark's hand away and you glared at him

"Now you're defending her?!" He opened his mouth to say something but you cut him off.

"I'm tired of this. I'm letting you go." You let a tear slip and quickly ran away, leaving him stunned.

"Ara!" Mark ran after you.

"Ara please!" He grabbed your elbows, catching up to you and you sobbed, pushing him away.

"I've told you a hundred of times but you wouldn't listen to me!" You yelled

"When we fought about it the first time, causing us to almost break up and I swallowed my pride and trusted you. Every time she's involved I shut up even if it kills me inside. How many times do I have to cry because of her!" You punched his chest as you sobbed, pouring all the pent up emotions you've bottled up.

"I always knew my jealousy wasn't pointless! I told you to avoid her but you insisted she's just a friend! It would've been alright if she kept her feelings to herself to respect our relationship but no! She had been showing his interest in you and you were too blinded by that fact!"

"Cause all I see is you!" He asnwered, tears streaming his eyes as well.

"Then why?! Why can't you see the pain I feel whenever we fought because of her! You always dismissed me and go on defending her."

"Cause it didn't matter to me! I don't care if girls look my way cause I'll only look at you." You sniffed and wiped your tears

"But we're in a relationship mark. It doesn't work that way. It may not matter to you but you have to take my feelings in consideration! How do you feel when Jackson gets all comfortable with me? You hate it that's why I made him understand that we can't be as close as we were because you'd be jealous. Now how would you feel if I didn't take your feelings into consideration and just kept my closeness with jackson despite your jealousy?" He looked down and you moved to walk away when he knelt and hugged your waist.

"Please. I'm sorry I only thought about myself. I love you ara. I promise to ignore everyone around me if that's what you want but please don't leave me. I can take it if I lose them, But I can never lose you. Please." It broke your heart to see him that way. You know he won't cheat on you because of girls like nayeon but he have to learn that just because his stand on your relationship is strong, doesn't make it ok.

"Stand up." He shook his head no and gripped his hands tightly around your waist.

"Let's go home." He looked up to you with red puffy eyes.

"You won't leave me?"

"My heart can only take up so much pain. One more chance and that's it." He stood up and hugged you.

"I promise to do better. Just please don't give up on me." You hugged back.