Track 19 - Before the Full Moon Rises

Imagine Playlist |✔| Multifandom Oneshots

Got7 - Before the Full Moon Rises

Requested by: Ann1914 on AFF
Bias: Shownu
OC: Kim Hanna

🌓🌔🌕

"I still can't get used to this." You chuckled at your friend as she stared at your boyfriend, sitting in lunch with you.

"Yah~ you can talk to her so she won't get scared of you." You glared at your boyfriend playfully and he just avoided your gaze.

"Hello dasom." Your friend's jaw dropped and you chuckled.

"Get over it! It's been months dasom." You giggled.

"So you're not part of a gang?" Shownu coughed and drank water, shaking his head no.

"Haven't gone to prison?" Shownu raised a brow at her.

"Never beat anyone to a comma?" Shownu scoffed.

"I was born with this face. That's all." You laughed and your friend scratched her head.

"I'm sorry for misunderstanding you the whole time then." Shownu smiled at her and she gave you a knowing look that says you lucky .

"I'll get going then. Bye you two." You waved at dasom and picked a fry and popped it in your mouth.

"Are you available later?" Shownu asked, wiping the dip on your lips with his thumb and on it. He did it so nonchalantly not knowing the effect it made on you.

"No. Are you taking me out?" You grinned and he blushed a bit. It's been months already since you two got together. Half a year actually and you fell for him more and more.

People judged him because of his exterior. He just have a natural strong facial structure that looks intimidating and he's naturally strong either.

Once you got together, you were glad some are not that afraid of him anymore, you get pissed at some girls though since they're crushing on him.

The guys still avoids him though. Specially the ones courted you before.

"Mmm. Somewhere you wanna go?" You pretend to think about it eventhough you already thought it through.

"Ocean Park! I wanna see manta rays!" You cheerfully said and he chuckled.

"To the ocean park it is."


~●~

"Ppalii!" He laughed as you pulled him by the hand.

"Aish! I'm going un ahead." You ran up ahead and stopped by the entrance and looked at shownu, pointing at it and stomping your feet, not caring if some people are staring at you.

"Shownuuu" you whined.

"Hannaaaa" he mimicked.

"Yah!" He laughed again and held your hand and walked in with you.

"You sure are taking your sweet time." You grumbled.

You marveled at the glassed tunnel you're going through and stared at the manta rays going above your head.

"What's with manta rays?" Shownu cocked a brow.

"They're cute. People get scared of them because of their tails, mistaken them for stingrays but they are harmless unless, well, provoked. Sort of like someone I know." You cheekily grinned at him and he laughed

"So I look like a manta ray now?" He cocked a brow.

"Now that you say that... I do see resemblance with that tiny eyes of yours." You laughed and ran from ace to place. Sticking your face on the glass.

"You were having so much fun and shownu was just looking at you with joy. He also took photos of you.

"Shownuu~ ppali! We can still touch them." You tan back to shownu so you can drag him up where you can touch the manta rays with assistance of course.

"You think their is good? What is the requirements to have their job?" You wondered aloud as you fell in line, stretching your neck.

"Why? Do you want to apply?"

"Well duh. They get to be with the lovely animals and they do it everyday. It wouldn't feel like a job for me at all." You almost squealed when it was tour turn.

You gasped as you felt their skin. It was slimy.

"You can touch their fin rays." The diver assisted your hand going under the ray, and you squealed in delight. Shownu caught it on video.

"It's like a rubber magnet, the one that has the shiny side?" You giggled.

"Touch them too!" You grabbed his phone and took a video of him.

"And this guys, is how shownu met his long lost family." He laughed grabbed his phone away from you.

After the tour you went out and ate. It was already dark out when yku chose to go home.

You were about to line up for a cab when shownu pulled you back. Your hands still entwined.

"Hm?" He shyly scratched his head.

"The sky is clear so I was wondering.. if I can walk you home?" You smiled, nodding. You also wanted to be with him a bit longer.

Your house isn't that far from where you are especially if you take a different route where buses usually need to go around to.

"Did you have fun?" He asked, swinging your hands.

"Lots!" You answered enthusiastically.

"Have you?" He gave you a reassuring smile and nodded.

"You're not just saying that are you?" You squinted his eyes at him, walking backwards.

"No. I really enjoyed it. Now look at where you're going before you trip." He chuckled, making you walk properly.

"You'll catch me anyways." You laughed, wiggling your eyebrows at him.

"We're here." He said. Stopping by the pathway.

"Walk me to the door?" He looked hesitant. But nodded.

"Thank you for today." You tiptoead and wrapped an arm around his nape and gave him a kiss but he quickly pulled away.

"Do I smell like fishes or something?" He laughed

"No, it's not that.. just... go in." He was looking down on your holding hands and you tugged him, grabbing his nape and kissing him deeply.

"You want to go in?" You asked, breathless and he shook his head no.

"No. Not now." his breathing ragged. He's respecting you by stopping himself. It was evident he's and so were you.

"Ok. Then how about we meet tomorrow around this time?" He stiffened.

"See you tomorrow evening." You kissed his cheeks and quickly went in before you can drag him in.