Track 21 - Stop It

Imagine Playlist |✔| Multifandom Oneshots

BAP - Stop It

Requested by: Cookiequeen- on AFF
Bias: Huang Renjun
OC: Kim Hyerae

                                             ⚘⚘⚘

"Babe, the boys will have some drinks later–" you closed your lockers and ignored him.

"Babe? What's wrong?" You stopped and calmed myself, taking in deep breaths. You turned around and gave him the sweetest smile you could muster.

"Nothing." He froze and you swiftly walked away.

"Babe! Babe come on." He chased after you and held you back. He doesn't like the attention so he acted coolly and removed his hand from you seeing students in the hallway are watching you.

"I'll see you later." He said after clearing his throat.

You rolled your eyes and walked off to class. You clenched your fists on your desk and sighed. The idiot didn't even know what he did wrong.

What's his fault? He didn't reply your text! He said he'll just eat and text you later but the idiot fell asleep and you were eagerly waiting for his reply.

You know you're being petty but you don't care and clearly, he doesn't either.

"What's with the face?" You glared at your friend who raised both his hands up.

"What did I do?" He chuckled

"Shut up haechan I'm not in the mood." You grumbled and he kept poking your sides and just slap his hands off. You know he won't stop so you told him.

"That's it? Man, girls ar—always right!" He grinned and you huffed, tuning him out and listening to the discussion.

You gathered your things and went to the cafeteria for lunch. You didn't bother waiting for renjun.

"You're here! I looked everywhere for you." You just looked at him then went back to your food.

"Tell me what's wrong, how else would I know what's bothering you?" You contemplated but you pursed your lips and he sighed rather too loudly. Now he's tired? Tired of you? You dropped your utensils and stood up. Your appetite is gone.

"Hyerae, is this about last night? I already told you I'm sorry." And he pushed your button.

"It wasn't just last night. How many times have you done that renjun! Are you tired of this relationship? Just tell me!" You fumed. Again, he backed away seeing you've gotten people's attention.

You clenched your jaw and walked off. Again. He just lets you. Again.

"Idiot! Stupid jerk!!" You wiped the angry tears away when you received texts.

I'm sorry.

I promise not to
do it again.

I'll tell you when I'm
going to sleep.

Forgive me?

You ignored his texts and closed your phone. You went out of the ladies comfort room and went back to class eventhough it's still lunch break.

He stopped texting. It irked you when he didn't even follow you.

The classes went on but your mind is floating elsewhere. You itched to text him back but your pride got the best of you. The dismissal bell rang and you quickly moved to get out of the room.

"Hyerae kim?" You were on your way to the lockers when a girl stopped you.

"Yes?" She smiled and gave you a rose.

"Thank–" you looked up to thank her but she's already running away.

You shrugged and continued walking when a guy popped up. Holding out a rose. You pointed at yourself and he nodded. You bowed and hesitantly took it.

Your brows furrowed looking at the roses in your hands. You continued and the roses in you hands increased throughout the way.

Only then did you notice each rose has a small tag with it.

I'm sorry.–was handwritten to it.

It's my fault.

Did you wait long?

I was inconsiderate.

I will not do it again.

Please don't ignore me.

We can fight like this but please don't give up on us.

Tears dropped to your eyes and you found your way to the school ground where a lot of students are crowding.

You hear a soft melody of piano and the students parted for you seeing the pile of roses in your hand.

"It's her."

"Omg. So lucky~"

"Ugh. Kill me now."

"They are so cheesy."

"You're just jealous."

"So what if I am?"

"Who knew the hot blooded renjun has a sweet bone?"

"His girlfriend apparently." I stiffled my laughter at that comment.

I stopped when I was near him and crossed my arms. He looked up and blushed, as if he just saw the huge crowd he had gathered.

I raised a brow and he stood up frim the grand piano and carried the life-sized teddy bear that he sat beside him and went over to you.

"Hi." He was back hugging the bear and he moved it's cute hands. You pursed your lips to a thin line, stopping your smile.

"I know I made a mistake. I'm sorry it made you feel that I'm getting tired of our relationship cause I'm not. We still have a long way to go." You sighed and gave in.

"No. I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to threaten you with a break up. I was scared you actually want to. I'm sorry too for being petty." You owned up to your mistakes as well and he chuckled, going closer.

"How about we go on a date later?" He grinned.

"Weren't you going to drink with your friends?" You cocked your head to the side and he shook his head.

"I have my priorities." You laughed hugged him. The bear still in between you.

You could hear the audience goes awwee and starting to disperse. Renjun let go of you and piggybacked the stuffed toy and you chuckled as he offered his hand.

You grabbed it and intertwined it with yours as you walk out of the school for your date.

"What about the piano?"

"They'll handle it." You looked back to see his friends struggling with the piano making you laugh.

"No more petty fights?" You turned to him and pouted

"I'll try." You both laughed and continued to walk hand in hand.