Track 20 - Love Loop

Imagine Playlist |✔| Multifandom Oneshots

Got7 - Love Loop

Requested by: SMTownR on AFF

Bias: Mark Tuan

OC: Ara Lu

                                               💕💕💕

You groaned, stirring in your sleep. Your eyes fluttered open and you feel your neck sore from your sitting position.

You did a neck exercise and wanted to raise a hand to your nape when you can't move it. Only then did you realize your hands and feet are tied on a chair.

Your eyes widened, remembering what happened. You were walking home a van blocked your way and someone put a handkerchief over you mouth and you lost consciousness.

You struggeld to get free from the rope when the door opened and someone came in.

"You will just injure yourself doing that." You looked up to see a handsome guy it a black slack and black button-up shirt tucked in and his sleeves were rolled, paired by black shoes.

"Who are you?" You asked, your voice calm and collected. You also stopped struggling with your hands knowing it's futile.

"My, I thought your father would've warned you about me. I'm Mark Tuan your fa–" you cut him off

"My father's illegitimate child?" His brows furrowed and he laughed. His pointed tooth showing.

"What made you say that?" He chuckled, amused

"You seem to care for each other oh sooo much." I rolled my eyes. I know his name, but I didn't know he'd be around my age or three years older. I thought he's my dad's age.

"Did you just roll your eyes? Aren't you scared?" He squatted down at you and you raised your brow

"Trust me, I've been in this situation a couple of time already. It's getting really old." I yawned.

"Boss." Mark looked up to the and stood up. They talked in his voices and then he turned to look at you one last time before going out.

You smirked at the door and freed yourself. As you've said. This has been done a couple of times already.

You peeked out and no one's guarding the door. Simply because they were confident enough that you're all tied up.

You tiptoed your way out. You might not see it coming when you're abducted but you've learned the ropes of escaping.

You successfully got out and danced a bit when you heard gun shots that made you duck. For a second, you thought it was fired at you but you followed where it came from and found out a riot had commenced.

You could've turn and run but you chose to stay. Mark had let his goons leave him alone. Sense of leadership? More like stupidity. You watvhed as he fought and damn he's good. He tinished them all and dust off his shirt.

"Mark!" You can't help but cry out when you saw an injure guy get and aimed at mark. Mark quickly turned and they shot at the same time. You gasped as you saw the guys boy crumpled and mark's body hit the ground at the same time.

"Heroic? No, stupidity." You grumbled as you ran to mark's side. He's bleeding. The bullet had hit him on the side.

"Help!" You grunted. Struggling to keep up as mark's weight is on you.

His goons aimed their guns at you but panicked seeing their boss is injured. You instructed them to get the stuff needed to remove the bullet.

"You will kill him don't you?" You gave his right hand man a blank look as he was hesitant to give you the apparatus.

"Good idea. Let me just proceed going out now and leave him alone." You motioned to stand and leave when he stopped you

"I promise you'll be free when you fix him." He nudged the things to you. You simply took it and started working on mark by removing his shirt off. You're no medical student but you're an expert in mending such things because of your dad.

"Body and face. Nice." You chuckled and finished up. You needed to make sure there were no important muscles that had been hit.

~▪︎~

Mark groaned as he stirred. Being shot was the last thing he remembered. He woke up and felt pain on his side and touched it to find it is bandaged up.

"Good, you're awake." You sauntered over to him and sat at the edge of his bed and checked on his condition.

"You saved me." It was a statement. He stared at you and you stared back.

"Tell me something I don't know." You flipped your hair making him chuckle but then wince.

"Don't strain yourself." You scolded and pushed him back down.

"I have things to take care of." He sat up and pushed him back down again

"Let your guys handle it. Your right hand dude is capable of that." He sighed when both of you fought so he pulled you down with him and he rolled over sonhe hovers you.

Your heartbeat accelerated as you he slowly descended. You closed your eyes but felt his body on you. The idiot fainted. His face buried on your neck.

You stayed by his side for a week and can't help but feel something for him. He acted his age and laughed a lot.

"Where are you taking me?" You asked as he drove his car.

"To where you belong." He smiled but his eyes were sad. He grabbed your hand and kissed the back of it.

"Ara!" Your eyes widened seeing your father. Mark was immediately grabbed by the arm and you were dragged away from him.

"No! Mark, no!!" You cried and thrashed but he just gave you a smile. You watched in horror seeing him surrounded by your father's men.

Everyone was startled to hear a gun shot. You your guards feet since they won't let go and ran over to a beaten up mark.

"Ara.." he panted.

"Ara Lu!" Your father's voice boomed and you blocked mark's body with yours.

"He didn't do anything wrong! Yes I was kidnapped but I was able to escape few hours after but decided to stay. They let me walk freely, feed me and sheltered me. It was my choice not to go back." Your father's face turned red from anger.

"Take her." Your eyes widened and you dragged once again. You held on to mark but they were too strong. You cried helplessly and when your father aimed his gun at mark, your heart dropped.

"I'm pregnant and he's the father!!" You yelled and silence covered the place and your father's eyes widened.

Mark busted out laughing despite himslef. "Ara, kissing will not make you pregnant."

"Shut up." You glared at him.

"That was a lie?" Your father said in a whisper.

"Ok fine. It is a lie but let me tell you I will not give you an heir if he will not be my husband." You demanded. You having children is your father's greatest wish. Your dad rubbed his temples and threw his gun away.

"Clean him up. You'll be married today. Consummate your marriage immediately." Mark's jaw dropped.

"W-wait you accept?"

"Nothing is better punishment for you than to be under me being my daughter's husband." Your dad smirked.

I cleared my throat and crossed my arms to mark since he looked doubtful "problem?"

"No. I'm happy but it's just unbelievable. Just like that?" You snorted.

"Can you look at yourself? You're filled with cuts and bruises." You rolled your eyes and linked your arms to his.

"Besides, my father may be the mafia boss, I'm still the boss of him." You grinned and dragged your groom-to-be.