Track 15 - Because I'm Stupid

Imagine Playlist |✔| Multifandom Oneshots

SS501 - Because I'm Stupid

Requested by: Cookiequeen- on AFF
Bias: Na Jaemin & Mark Lee
OC: Kwon Mina

😩😩😩

"Yah Na jaemin!!" I laughed at the sound of her voice. She's angry.

"Yah you! Come here and I'm gonna kill you." I just stuck my tongue out to her and her face formed into a scowl. She looks so cute.

I laughed and ran away from the broom she's holding to struck me with and maybe I shouldn't have. Then maybe she wouldn't have met him.

I was having fun teasing my childhood friend mina like I always do and she'd chase me around with something to hit me with like she always do.

She was clumsy so I'd know she'd trip with her own feet but I was always ready to catch her.

And then it happened. I snickered and ready to catch her like I always do when he came.

I watched as mina's eyes widened as they fell to the ground, their faces inches apart and I didn't like it.

"You're so clumsy!" I pulled her up and smacked my arms

"It's your fault! Stupid jaemin!" I chuckled but then she blushed and helped the guy up. But before she can reach for his hands I already beat her to it.

"You ok dude? You didn't break your ribs did you? Mina could be so heavy." I instigated but he just chuckled while mina punched my shoulders.

"Yah!" She cleared and shyly looked at the guy.

"I'm sorry about that. I'm mina by the way, Kwon Mina." She smiled and offered her hand for a shake.

And once again, I intervened. I shook his hands, introducing myself, leaving mina's hand hanging.

"Nice to meet you. I'm mark lee. You can call me mark." He was not looking at me even I was the one infront of him. His eyes stayed on hers and hers was on his.

"Come on mina, your mom's gonna scold you again." I grabbed her and dragged her away.

"Bye mark! See you around!" she called out

"You shouldn't talk to strangers." She just raised her brows at me

"He's not a stranger. He's mark lee." She grinned.

"He'll wish you're a stranger, he'll wish he hasn't met you when he gets to know you." She glared at me

"Jaemin you idiot!" She hit my head before with her knuckles, running to her house.

I stayed and watched her back until she was no longer in sight. I sighed and looked up. He likes her. I know cause that's how I looked at her when I first saw her.

It was a similar situation, her clumsiness causing our unexpected meeting. But the difference? Was the way she looked at him. Cause it wasn't the same on how she looked at me.

Thinking they won't cross paths again, we started the next day the same. Going together to school and me running away from her.

I was laughing but stopped when I got to our room.

"Oww! Yah! Why'd you suddenly stopped?!" She glared at me, bunoing to my shlulder as she went in rubbing her nose that hit my back.

"Oh, it's you." They said at the same time, ponting at each other. Mina laughed and shyly tucker her hair behind her ear. A habit of hers when she's infront of her crush.

That day didn't end the same. We walked home together with him. Turns out, he was also in our neighborhood.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I looked up, waiting for an answer but I can only hear the cold breeze of the night whipping through me.

The days went by and they were getting closer and closer. I tried to intervene by going in between them. They will both just laugh it off and start playing again.

I kept my feelings bottled up inside me but I can't hide it any longer. I walked up to the steps of her home and saw her waving at mark as he walked away.

She turned around with a huge smile on her face. She saw me and waved but I didn't wave back.

"What was that?" My tone cold.

"What?" Her brows furrowed

"What was he doing here?!" I yelled and she flinched.

"Yah jaemin, why are you acting like that?" I grabbed her shoulders and stared at her eyes.

"I like you mina." She snorted

"Ha-ha jaemin, very funny." She rolled her eyes but I didn't faze.

She stopped giggling and stared at me, she blinked and took a step back.

"You're joking... right?" I took a deep breath and poured my heart out.

"I have always liked you mina. From the very first time I saw you, I've fallen for you." She frowned and I continued.

"I liked to see you smiling especially when I was the reason. I tease you so cause I liked how your brows furrow and how your lips slightly pout. I teased you cause I love hearing you laugh as you chase me around." A tear slipped my eye and I didn't bother wiping them.

She reached out her hand and wiped them for me as her own tears fell.

"Jaemin..." I closed my eyes, didn't wanna see her cry

"I like you too..." I looked up to her with hope

"but as a friend." I feel my heart clenching.

"Mark..." she bit her bottom lips and chewed on them, a sign that she's nervous

"We're together now." I nodded and hugged her tightly.

"Please. Just five minutes." She stilled and I cried.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

"Don't be." I wiped my tears before I let her go.

"I won't let you go just like that. If he'll make you cry he's good as dead." She chuckled

"You're the one making me cry."

"I'm an exception." We laughed and I watched her go in.

I looked down and cried some more. As long she's happy. I'm ok.