Track 24 - Phonecert

Imagine Playlist |✔| Multifandom Oneshots

10cm - Phonecert

Requested by: Whitelove on AFF
Ship: DPR's Christian Yu x Mamamoo's Solar

🙎‍♂️💕🙎‍♀️

Solar sighed and rolled her shoulders that became stiff from all the practice they did for their comeback.

She lazily walked to her bed and slumped down on it, face down. She groaned and rolled to her back and sighed comfortably.

Her phone rang and she caressed the bed, feeling where her phone is without getting up. She reached out to her bag and got it then answered it.

"Hello?" She didn't bother hide her tiredness.

"Tired?" A smile tugged on her lips despite feeling . He always manage to put a smile on her face.

"Mhm. They were ruthless at practice earlier." She grabbed a pillow and curled up.

"You're still on your work clothes aren't you?"

"You might not be wrong." He chuckled.

"Go and change to something comfortable."

"But I'm too tired to mooooveee." She whined.

"Get your up there woman. Put me on speaker." She grinned

"You just want to hear me change." He laughed and it made her giggle too.

"What are you doing?" He sounded distant for a moment and looks like he's doing something.

"Secret." Scolar rolled her eyes at him.

"I know that sound Christian. You're on your motorcycle."

"Am I?" He teased.

"Yah, don't text and drive."

"I'm not texting though." Solar grumbled a response but lazily stood up and put her phone on speaker as she changes her clothes.

"Should I do asmr while I change my clothes?" She teased and he laughed.

"Are you done?"

"Yes sir." Solar groaned as she lay on her bed.

"Uh-oh. Na-uh, stand up. Don't sleep." Solar cocked her brow at her boyfriend.

"But I wannaaa sleeep." She whined, the comforts of her bed lulling her to sleep.

Her ears perked up as he started to sing and then rap. She laughed as he yelled like he's hyping up the crowd.

Joining in her boyfriend's craziness, she yelled fan chants and laughed as he even start to talk like he's in a concert.

"Do you want to hear the next song?" He yelled

"Yeees!" Solar was glad her members weren't there but then again, if they were, they probably would join in.

"Alright for this next song I want you guys to sing with me." Solar laughed, hearing christian's antics.

Solar sang her lungs out, singing along with christian over the phone as she lay awake on her bed, with her back her legs up on the wall.

She was suddenly cut off when the calk got disconnected. She straightened up and tried calling christian but no answer.

She tried again but to no avail. She was starting to worry when she hears a faint strum of guitar outside her door.

Solar left her phone and went out of her bedroom, the sound getting clearer. She followed it and it came from outside her main door.

She tiptoed to peek at the peephole to find her boyfriend serenading her.

"You scared me!" She scolded, opening the door for him.

"Sing with me for this next song" he said as he made his way in and solar rolled her eyes learning he's still roleplaying.

She laughed as christian put the speaker on the table and offered a hand out to her, bowing a little bit.

"You're not dressed for the part." She eyed his muscles showing on his muscle tee and denim jeans.

"You love me anyway." He tugged her arm, making her twirl to him. Her body flushed against his and he leaned back a bit, bringing her body with him.

"Remember this routine?" He whispered, twirling her away

"How can I not? This was the time we met each other." She grinned.

Solar was alone in the dance studio practicing for her special stage when someone knocked on the door but she ignored it and focused on herself.

She was surprised when she twirled and found herself on someone's clearly toned chest, firm against her.

"You can't do it right without a partner." She remembered him whispering on her ear, sending shivers on her spine.

"Who says I don't?" Her brows raised but continued dancing with him until the others found them. Turns out, he'll direct their new mv.

She raised her leg up to his waist and christian held it firmly as he dipped her, giving a kiss on her neck.

"What? No encore?" Solar panted. Her arms around his nape, his arms around her waist, their foreheads resting against one another.

"This is encore." He smirked, cupping her face before dipping down.

There lips met and solar's body didn't seem tired. The kiss they shared was sweet and passionate until their tongues met, making it intense and needy.

Christian gripped her legs and hoisted it up to his waist, her legs wrapped around him.

He walked them to her bedroom and laid her down, trailing kisses down her neck. He laughed as he see her eye droop low.

"We'll do it in the morning." he chuckled, kissing her forehead.

"Mhm. Your fault putting me into bed." Solar murmured drowsily making him laugh.

Christian removed his clothes and left his boxers on and laid down with her as she snuggled up to him.

"Good night solar." He murmured through her forehead as he her hair.

"Good night christian." Solar buried her face at the nook of his neck and sighed in content.