Track 25 - My First and Last

Imagine Playlist |✔| Multifandom Oneshots

NCT Dream - My First and Last

Requested by: Dreamsine00 on AFF
Bias: Huang Renjun
OC: Kim Byul

🙎‍♂️💙🙎‍♀️

"He's here again." Your friend giggled and you groaned.

You looked back to see the freshman looking at you again. You caught his gaze and he smiled brightly.

"Why don't you say yes to him byul? The kid is whipped for you." They laughed.

"Ugh. Stop teasing me." You muttered.

"He's coming over, he's coming over." They squealed and then ran off. Leaving you behind.

"Hi." He greeted you with a smile as he usually does.

"Hello renjun." He beamed. Oh great.

"You remember my name!"

"How could I not? You always bring me flowers" you held the flower he just gave.

"So you're changing your mind about me?" He's got confidence alright, but he's still a kid.

"You're way too young." You mumbled... for the nth time.

"Age is just a number. I already told my parents about you. They said if it's alright with you why should they say something?" You chuckled. He actually told his parents about you. How cute.

"Listen kid, you're still in your first year. You'll meet a lot of girls as you grow up. Trust me." I gave him a smile but he pursed his lips.

"If you're single when I graduate, then you'll consider me?" He looked determined. A little white lie wouldn't hurt.

"College. Graduate college and we'll see" he scoffed.

"That's too long! You could be married by then." Your lips tugged up.

"And you'll have your fair share of girlfriends by then." He didn't faze.

"No. You'll be my first and last." He declared and you almost laughed at his innocence.

"You won't be mine." You taunted.

"I might not be your first. But I'll be your last."

"Prove me then." You shrugged and walked away.

After that, he didn't bother you anymore but he'd still leave you flowers, leaving it on your chair or on your lockers.

He sent you a bouquet when you graduated. With a note saying date as much as you can, cause you'll end up with me in 7 years. You laughed at his empty threat. Was it a threat? You shook your head.

8 YEARS LATER

"Yah Kim Byul, You're not getting any younger, when will you get married?" You rolled your eyes and sliced a cake

"Maybe she's waiting for that kid." They laughed. You're currently at a wedding of one of your friends. Your friends are getting married and having children while you're still single af.

"Why are you bringing him into this? For a we know he's married already." You laughed. You haven't heard from him since.

"Besides, I'm happy with my achievements. I have no regrets seeing how my family is. I can always find love later. Or not. Who says you need one to be contented?"

" please, you're still not bitter about your ex right?" You scoffed

"Why would I waste my time being bitter about him? He's not worth my stress." You flipped your hair.

It's been three years since your last relationship. The idiot of an ex dared to cheat on you when you thought he'd be the one. He asked for a second chance but you're not having any of it.

"It was an accident!" You rolled your eyes at him. Disgusted with his excuse. You have no tolerance to cheaters at all. You let him know that. You gave him a disclaimer.

"Byul, we're together for two years! You'll just let that go for one mistake?!" You snickered.

"We're together for two years yet you chose to shove your on some else's hole. Don't blame me for your mistake !" How dare he try to turn it on me.

You scoffed at the memory and grabbed a wine, gulping it in one go. Men are trash!!

"I'll guys go ahead." You waved goodbye to your friends an decided to walk. There's just a calming thing if you just walk liesurely.

"Pretty girls shouldn't walk alone." A guy said as he parked his car by the side and got off, following you.

"Prety girls can break bones." You loudly said so he can hear and he chuckled

"You're still the same." You paused on your tracks

"Please tell me it's not your wedding.. but then again, I doubt your groom would allow you to walk alone, I sure won't." Your heartbeat paced and you turned back to see him leaning on his car, hands on his front pockets. He looks the same except for his features being enhanced by his age.

"Wow. Look at you. Puberty did good." Ugh. The alcohol is talking. He laughed and stood up straight.

"Well I wish I could say the same... but you were already stunning since then. I doubt you went through what we calk the ugly phase." You laughed

"A smooth talker now too." Your laughing faded as he came near you.

"I think I gave you enough time to date? I'm glad you don't tolerate cheaters." I raised a brow.

"I was scared you'd give him a second chance." I crossed my arms

"How do you know that?" You squinted your eyes at him

"Let's just say I knew the girl." He smirked

"Did you plan that?" He chuckled.

"No. I'm not that manipulative. The girl came to me and threw herself at me but I declined saying my wife won't even need to take her clothes off to have me." Wife? You knew it. You almost laughed for feeling hopeful seeing him again. Huang Renjun.

"Wife? That's good. I give you my blessing." You meant it to be sarcastic but then he tugged your waist.

"Good, so when's our wedding?" He grinned. Realization dawned on you and you laughed. How did this kid grew up this much?

"I don't even know you." You rolled your eyes.

"Then ask me anything." He locked his car and held your hand as you walked the streets getting to know each other.