Track 26 - Head Over Feet

Imagine Playlist |✔| Multifandom Oneshots

Alanis Morissette - Head Over Feet

Requested by: LeeJiseung on AFF

Bias: Jennie Kim

OC: Ira Zein

 

                                              🙎‍♀️💗🙎‍♀️

You were once again, locked up in your room. You were never a sociable person. You didn't like going out.

"Iiraaaaa~" you covered yourself with the blanket as you hear jennie call your name. She's also one of the reasons why you didn't wanna go out. She's confusing the hell out of you.

"I knew it! You're hiding again! Let's go out!" You groaned as she pulled the covers from you.

"Leave me alone jennie." You tried to sound stern but she's nit listening

"Get up, get up! Let's go on a date!" She grabbed your hands and pulled you up.

"Date? As in blind date with guys?" She scoffed.

"No. A date with your beautiful bestfriend. Me!" She grinned and successfully tugged you up.

"Kajaaa~" She linked your arms together and headed out.

"I haven't even fixed my hair!" You whined and she paused then turned to you, and fixed your hair for you.

"There. Pretty~" you rolled your eyes but let her pull you.

You stopped by the door to put on your shoes but you didn't have to sit down cause jennie is already crouching down, putting on your shoes for you.

It's things like that that's making you confused. Girls should only like boys, shouldn't they?

"Ready?" She stood up and smiled, pulling you away from your trance.

"Whatever." You answered but smiled.

You smiled at your clasped hands as you both walked down the streets. You laughed at her jokes and can't help but be mesmerized on how pretty she looks with every angle.

 

"Aaah~" you opened your mouth as she fed you with bingsu. You're currently at a cafe, eating sweets. You froze when she wiped the mess on your face.

"How bout this?" You sighed and twirled around for her. You're currently in a botique trying in clothes.

"Hmmm. Nope. Next." She giggled seeing your tired look, making you smile.

"Tadaaa~" she laughed seeing your exaggerated poses and it was a sight to see.

She also tried on some clothes which she looked pretty in everything she tried on. But in the end, you both didn't buy a thing.

"Did you see her face?" Jennie giggled.

"Smokes were coming out from her nose." You laughed

"We should've bought at least one." You scrunched up your nose

"Nah. You'll find the same quality in a bazaar at a cheaper price." 

"I bet we're banned from there."

"Good. No more trying on dresses." You chuckled, avoiding jennie's hands as she tried to slap your arms.

"That was my favorite store to try some clothes at–Ooh look! Let's go see the stars!!" She ran, pointing up the open field ahead.

"Are we just gonna run there? It's not as close as it looks!" You panted but she just laughed, throwing her head back, her hair flowing on her back because of the air, leaving you breathless, once again.

"That's why your stamina ! Come on Ira! Catch me if you can~" she stuck her tongue out and let go of you hand.

"Yah jennie!" You called out but she still keeps on running.

You groaned but ran up to catch her. She saw you coming after you and squealed. Her squeals made you laugh at how adorable she is.

"Ooof!" You tackled her to the ground and both of you were panting as you laid on your backs side by side on the grass.

"Don't... make... me.. run again." You panted in between words.

"I make no promises." She giggled.

You looked to her side and watch her sporting her lovely gummy smile. The moon shining down on both of you, with the stars start to sparkle in the darkest of the night. Then your eyes met.

Unable to hold back, gravity seems to fail as you close your eyes, closing you gap. Putting a chaste kiss on her lips.

It was just a second, but it was enough to make your heart go wild. There was a shocked look on her face and you sat up.

"I couldn't help it! It'all your fault." You stood up to get away from the awkward moment when she held your hand and pulled you back down.

"I've been wanting to do it. But I was scared of losing you. Take responsibility and be with me." You eyes widened.

"W-what?" You stuttered.

"I've been gay for you silly! I've always wanted to do that but didn't wanna scare you." She grinned and you blinked.

"Let me do it right." She whispered and cupped your face. As your lips touched again, you let go of all the things that has been holding you back.

The kiss was slow and calm, her tongue glided on your lips and you opened for her to gain entrance.

Your tongues battled for dominance and parted when out of breath. Her forehead resting against yours.

"I've fallen head over heels for you." You chuckled.

"And I too." You looked uo to see a shooting star pass by but you didn't need no wish cause it already has come true.