Track 23 - I Won't Let You Go

Imagine Playlist |✔| Multifandom Oneshots

Got7 - I Won't Let You Go

Requested by: SMTownR on AFF
Bias: Mark Tuan
OC: Ara Li

🙅‍♂️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♂️

"Boss" I grinned seeing my men all carrying the boxes.

"Good. Let's go." Ara will be so happy. Ah, I miss her so much.

My smiled turned to frown however, as we reached the main house. The guards lay on the ground. I ordered one of my men to check and he shook his head. He's dead.

I ran. My men in tow. "Araa!" I yelled but no asnwer came.

More bodies sprawled as we went in. I saw my father-in-law by the stairs and my eyes widened.

"Sir! Call an ambulance!" I ordered as I rushed to him. We had been enemies for so long but who knew it'll end with me marrying his daughter.

"Mark." He coughed.

"Don't  speak. Hang in there old man." I attended to his wound as first aid.

"They got ara." My jaw clenched. I knew who he's talking about. Some of his and my men didn't agree that we truced. So they rebelled, ironically working together. Idiots. I'm gonna kill them.

"Rest assured I will get my wife back safely." He nodded and I let one of my men attend to him while waiting for the ambulance.

"You know what to do." My right hand man nodded in understanding as I climbed into my car.

Just thinking about them doing something that hurts her made me feel sick in the gut.

Pictures of her being sassy at me flashed my mind. The way her eyes squints at me, the way she scrunch up her nose to show her distaste and the way her lips tug up as she smiles up to me. She always left me breathless.

"I'm coming ara." I gripped on my wheel and stepped on the gas. I drove like a mad man and I don't even care if I go there alone. Those that worked with me before should know not to anger me.

The tires screeched as I drifted to their not so secret warehouse. We let them be but they decide to do this, they'll face my wrath.

Some goons that guarded the area outside were startled to see me. I grabbed my bat and twirled it on my hand before giving it swing to those who came at me yelling battlecries. Idiots.

"Ara! Bring me my wife and I'll spare your life." There stood about eight men infront of me. Some hesitated but some charged.

Someone threw a punch but I ducked and hit his stomach with the end of the bat. I was in range that everyone who crossed me are now groaning on the ground.

I stumbled back when a car suddenly drove away, almost hitting me.

"Mark!!" I looked up to see ara on the backseat, her hands tied at front as she tapped helpessly on the back window. Those bastards.

I tried to follow but I was immediately surrounded in more or less twenty men. I have no patience and time to play. I received punched and kicks too but I'm too livid to take a break.

"About time!" I spat some blood on the cement as my men arrived.

"Sorry for the delay boss. I saw the car heading west." I nodded and ran to my car. Someone blocked me but my men pinned him down.

I hopped on my car and put it on reverse and drove it heading west. I can hear the sound of the sirens from a distance. Always ing late.

After a few minutes I can already see their car ahead. I changed gears and stepped on the accelerator.

They are gping out of the city. The road is getting empty.

I honked my car angrily as I neared them, then for a few seconds their car swerved left and right. Ara's fighting them.

I hit on the breaks and my eyes widened. Their car's falling off the ledge!

I got out and ran to their car. I feel my legs burn and my lungs out of breath.

"Araaaaa!" I yelled as I ran faster where my legs can take me. The car is dangerously swinging. The back door was kicked open.

"Maaark!!" The car tipped and I'm almost there.

"Jump!" I yelled. She looked scared

"Trust me. Jump!" The car tipped down and she closed her eyes jumping. I dove down and was able to grab a hold of her tied hands.

"Mark! Let go." I shook my head.

"Never. I won't let you go ara! You hear me?!" I said to gritted teeth as I try to pull her up.

I grabbed her hands with mine and I could feel my body slipping. Damn it!

"Aaaaaah!" With every last strength I've got, I shakily stood up and pulled her up to me. Her body hit mine with an impact as we both rolled down to the empty road.

I wrapped my arms around her waist protectively as she hugged me, hands still tied.

"Pabo. You should've let go." She cried.

"I'll be more of an idiot if I let go." I grabbed her hands and untied her. I kissed her wrists that has now scars from being tied up tightly.

"And that's why you should stop with the mafia !" I groaned as she smacked my chest.

"Hey your dad and I are good. They're the ones who attacked us." I chuckled.

"My father?"

"He's ok." I assured her. We both laid there with her still on top of me til the ambulance arrived.