Track 28 - Angel

Imagine Playlist |✔| Multifandom Oneshots

Exo - Angel

Requested by: Cookiequeen- on AFF
Bias: Huang Renjun
OC: Kim Byul

👼💙🚶‍♂️

I watch her look up to her school with a sigh. Another dreaded week for her. I landed behind and started walking with her.

I watch her back as we walked and my eyes darted to her hands. For how long I've been guarding her, I wished to walk beside her.

She's silent most of the time. A loner as they call her.

"Renjun?" We paused. She looked back as if she can see me and smiled. A smile that took my breath away.

Even if I answer, she won't hear me. She started giving me a name when I saved her once from falling off the stairs because of those reckless guys that were running around. Since then, she felt that I was with her and talks to me quite often.

I waited for her to say something then she looked down and chuckled, shaking her head. "Nevermind."

"Yah kim byul, are you talking to your imaginary boyfriend again?" She lost her smile and I glared at the three girls infront of her.

I can save her sometimes but at times like this, where they verbally attack her, I can't do anything.

"Watch your back later at P.E." they smirked and bumped hard into her, making her sit on the floor.

"That was lame. I'm sorry you had to see that." She mumbled, dusting of her skirt as she stood up.

She looked my way again, and I don't like how her eyes glossed, tears threatening to fall. My fist clenched, I wanted to caress her face.

"Maybe I am going crazy. But I know you're there. I would've broken a bone with that fall but I didn't even feel pain. Maybe you're not here anymore? Maybe I am creating an imaginary friend... wish you were real." She took an large intake of breath before releasing it.

I can't take this. I will bargain. I went up an open window and spread my wings, going up to the heavens above. Be safe while I'm away byul.

"No."

"I haven't even said anything!!" The archangel looked at me with a blank face.

"Hyung! Please. I want to be with her. You can take my wings. You can take my eternal life. I won't regret it. Even if we'll just last a day. I'll take it. Please." He sighed and closed the book he's holding

"You do know there's no turning back? Once we do this and you die in your human form, you can't go back to be an angel."

"I know. It's your fault giving her to me as my assignment you know?" He glared and I gave him a sheepish smile.

"I told you to look after her. Not fall for her." He rolled his eyes.

"Too late. I love her and I'm willing to risk everything I have." I said with full of conviction.

"Follow me." I grinned and jumped on his back.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" He grumbled and pried me off of him.

"Just be thankful you have accumulated enough points for your request. Once we do this, you will have no knowledge about us, our existence will be wiped from your memory." I hesitated.

"I will forget guarding her?" He nodded.

"Still want to go through this?" He raised a brow and I nodded. I'm confident my heart will take me to her.

"Fine. Then take a feather from your wing and recite the oath."

I did as told and I felt excruciating pain, my body heated up and the last thing I saw was my the archangel giving me a smile.


👼👼👼

Dodgeball at P.E. nice. I hear their whispers and soon my teammates are slowly getting eliminated. They're saving me for last. Where all the balls will be thrown at me all at once.

They're doing it on purpose. I even volunteered to get hit by blocking the balls but they avoid me.

There's only two of us left now. I don't even bother moving anymore.

"Why are they even doing this?" I thankfully smiled at mina.

"Thank you mina. Don't worry about me." She has been expertly using me as shield so I'll be the one to get hit, knowing their plan.

"Ugh. Mina! Stop cowering around her!" Mina snorted

"Hit her then." She winked at me and I chuckled. The whistle blowed and everyone grumbled.

"You're such a killjoy mina." Mina rolled her eyes and I thanked her ones again. I jogged over to the lockers when mina I mina yell my name.

I looked back to see basketball balls coming my way with accuracy. They just won't let me go huh?

I was rooted on my spot and I closed my eyes but then I hear the balls bouncing on the ground and I heard gasps and squeals.

"Omg. Is that the student council president?!"

"Kyaaaah! He's really handsome!"

I opened my eyes to see a pair of shoes in front of me. I slowly looked up to see the student council crest on his chest, stating his ra k as council president.

My heart thudded to my chest as I looked up to him. He was rumored to be handsome but we never eally saw him cause he's on top of the class too and is bringing up the name of the school joining multiple contests.

"Are you ok?" I dumbly nodded. He smiled.

"I'll take you to the infirmary." Squeals again when he turned his back on me and crouched.

"Get on."

"I- I'm ok." I stuttered.

"I know. But it's embarrassing... so.." I looked around to see students looking at us so I hesitantly got on his back and immediately hid my face on his shoulders.

"You're Kim Byul right?" I nodded.

"I'm renjun. Huang renjun." My breathing hitched. Why is that name so familiar?