Track 08 - Saying I Love You

Imagine Playlist |โœ”| Multifandom Oneshots

Wonder Girls - Saying I Love You

Requested By: Dreamsine00 on AFF
Bias: Na Jaemin
OC: Lee Hana

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

You were startled when someone sat on either side of you but relaxed and rolled your eyes seeing it's just haechan and renjun.

"Sooo, How's your first month together?" Renjun wiggled his eyebrows at you and you scoffed.

"Oh, don't act like that missy, who was the reason why you finally end up together? Das right. It's me and renren here." Haechan and renjun high-fived and did the guy handshake thing, proud of being a successful wingman.

"I've bought you guys what you kept on pestering me about already." You rolled your eyes at them. The idiots were asking payment for the scheme they pulled to make you and your boyfriend jaemin, get together, which consists of driving jaemin nuts with their teasings, causing him to blurt out a sudden confession.

"Oh, here comes loverboy!" You quickly shot up from your seat and ran to jaemin but not before giving the other two a knock on the head.

"Hey!" They shouted in unison and you just stuck your tongue out to them.

"Are they annoying you again?" Jaemin chuckled, taking your things away from you and carrying your bag.

"What's new? When will those two ever grow up?" You groaned and linked your arms to his, your hands entwined.

The cold breeze hit your face as soon as you stepped out of the school grounds. Winter is coming. You looked up at the sky wondering when the snow would fall.

"Oh jaemin look! There are carnival tents at the park! Let's go!" You excitedly pointed at the distance and dragged your boyfriend.

You were having fun and he was just staring at your smiling face and take some pictures when you're not looking.

"Hey, hana?" You cocked your head to the side and smiled at him

"Hm?" You raised your brows, urging him to continue.

"Do you... really loโ€“" he was cut off when you bumped into someone. You looked up to see it was the campus heartthrob, Taeyeong.

"Lee hana!" He beamed and you blushed.

"Taeyeong sunbae." You smiled and tucked your hair behind your ear as a habit when you're flustered.

"I haven't seen you going to the club these days." He squinted his eyes on you, playfully scolding you.

"Sorry about that, I was busy with the finals coming up." He look like he didn't believe you

"Are you sure you're not busy with something else? I heard you started dating." he raised a brow

"Aniyo~" you giggled.

"And here I thought I could finally answer to your confession." You gasped and slapped his arms

"That was not a confession! I told you I didn't know you were there and that was a long time ago" You blushed. He caught you once, practicing on how you'll confess to jaemin

"So did you?" Your brows creased in confusion and he laughed

"Did you confess to him?" You bit your lips and shook your head.

"He beat... me to..." you said as you looked at jaemin but he was not there.

"It..." Where is he?

"Ah, sunbae, I gotta go." You rushed to look for your boyfriend. You got flustered with taeyeong's teasings that you didn't notice him go away.

You looked around him frantically and panted as you ran from place to place. You felt your pocket and cussed when your realize your phone is in your bag and he has your bag.

"Did he go home?" You muttered to yourself.

"Yah hana!" You turned around to see renjun and haechan

"What are you doing here? Weren't you going with jaemin?" You ran up to them and held haechan's biceps

"Did you see him?!" The two looked at each other in confusion

"We just saw him by the fountain."

"Thanks!" You rushed to where they said they saw him last and sure enough, he was there, looking up sky.

"Na jaemin!" You yelled and marched up to him

"Where have you been?! I've looked everywhere for you!" You pulled his elbows to let him face you cause he didn't even bother to look back at you but you were stunned to see his pain strickened face.

"Wh-what's wrong?" You stuttered, eyeing him carefully. He sighed and looked down.

"Hana." Your heart ached the way he called you, it hurt you hearing his voice crack. He looked up again, trying to blink away the tears.

"Do you wanna break up?" Your jaw dropped

"What?! Why would I wanna do that?!" He looked at you frowning

"Cause I'm beginning to think you were just forced into this relationship and I don't want that. Meybe it was the peer pressure of me confessing in front of haejin and renjuโ€”" you cant help but cross your distance cupped his face, tiptoeing and closed your eyes, sealing his lips with a kiss. Your first kiss. Silencing him.

"I love you." He froze when you whispered the three magic words he longed to hear.

"I love the way you stare at me like I'm the most beautiful girl in the world. I love the way you scrunch up your nose when you don't like something. I love the way you smile and laugh. I love you so much." He was a loss for words and you smiled.

"Three words, three syllables but it's so hard to say cause there are feelings involved and I wanted to wait for the perfect moment to tell you so you won't forget it, like on the first snowfall but you're questioning my feelings for you I am offended." You pouted.

"What? It took me a lot of courโ€”" this time it was him who sealed your lips. You smiled between your kisses and his tongue knocked on your lips. You opened your mouth to deepen the kiss and you felt something cold hit your arms.

You broke the kiss panting and staring at each other lovingly and looked atvthe sky to see the first snow fall.

"Guess it's a perfect moment after all." He grinned and you hugged him, giggling.