Track 01 - I'm Different

Imagine Playlist |✔| Multifandom Oneshots

Hi Suhyun - I'm Different

Hayi and suhyun have been best friends for a very long time. Their families even let them stay in one house for university.

The two were inseparable, they shared everything together, they laughed and cried together, they studied together. No one ever came between them until a new hunk neighbor showed up.

"Someone's moving in." Hayi tiptoed to see who it could be while her arms are linked with suhyun.

"I just hope they're not old." Suhyun clasped her hands together in a prayer

"I hope they're not noisy." Hayi did the same as they inched closer

"I hope... it's him." They both swooned at the sight of a young boy who looked abkut their age or a year older.

"He's... okay." Hayi said nonchalantly but kept on cheking the guy out

"Yeah.. not my type." Suhyun agreed but neither of them are willing to back in their house. The new neighbor noticed them and bowed for respect. The girls smiled sweetly and bowed back.

Not wanting to seem like a creep, the girls went in their house like normal people.

"I'm sleepy. I'll go ahead." Suhyun rushed up to her room while hayi squealed giddily. His cute smile and manly features replaying her mind.

In her room, suhyun had already imagined how their next interaction would be. She giddily jumped in bed, excited for the next day.

The girls were waiting for their bus when the neighbor of their dreams showed up and smiled at them.

"Oh my gosh, he smiled at me." Hayi squealed and fanned herself

"No, he smiled at me." Suhyun argued, and that was the start of their rift.

"What are you doing here?" Hayi glarrd at suhyun.

"Me? What are you doing here?" Suhyung fired back

"I'm here to introduce myself."

"The same to you." They were busy glaring at each other when their neigh noticed them

"Can I help you?" He asked wiping some sweat on his forehead, making the girls want to swipe it for him.

"Ah yeah sunbae, we would like to formally introduce ourselves. Right, suhyun? Hayi dragged suhyun and they both awkwardly laughed

"I'm Lee hi." Hayi offered a hand shake which the guy accepted

"And I'm suhyun." Suhyun discreetly pushed hayi's hand so their lovely neighbor can shake hers.

"Nice to meet both of you. You can call me bobby."

"What about baby?" Hayi mumbled but suhyun pinched her

"We'll be going now then." Hayi forced a smile and bowed, making suhyun do the same.

"Ugh! Why did you have to be there at the same time?!" Suhyun stomped

"That's my line! He's mine, I saw him first!" Hayi yelled

"He's not yours cause he belongs to me!" Suhyun huffed

"Wanna bet?"

"The loser weeps and watches movie while eating ice cream!" The two glared at each other and walked on different ways. Each girls thought of a way to have their neighborhood hunk be theirs.

Suhyun thought of being a fragile girl, already imagining how he'll come to her rescue so in the next morning she faked to faint, only to be not seen, making her fall on her . Hayi chuckled of what she saw.

Hayi had stalked her neighbor and there was one time he caught her sneaking around so she immediately ran away.

"He'll love this for sure." Hayi dropped off her gifts in front of Bobby's door and waited to see if he'll get it.

"Stop it." Hayi whispered to the person who is poking her.

"I said sto--" she turned to see it was bobby. She covered and walked away like nothing happened. Bobby looked at her retreating back in confusion.

The girls had been going on with their crush for about a week now and has already memorized his routine. Hayi decided to take the bus home the same time as bobby. Suhyun thought the same. The girls glared at each other but acted like they didn't see each other once bobby came in and sat to his usual spot, at the very back.

Hayi smirked since her plan worked. Suhyun smiled triumphantly for making her assumption correct. As the bus moved, the girls also inched closer to the unsuspecting target.

Bobby was startled but could not move as the ladies laid their heads on either side of his shoulders, trapping him. He gently tapped on their cheeks adn told them to wake up cause it's already their stop. The girls swooned by his gentleman ways.

A source texted hayi that her bobby is at the amusement park. The same information suhyun received.

Yah. I'm going to confess my love for him. Suhyun texted hayi

What? Yah, I'm gonna confess first. Hayi replied

Hayi smiled and looked at black balloons on the way to the carousel where her source say bobby is.

Suhyun skipped and hummed a song along her way. Feeling happy and positive.

"Yah!" They both said at the same time as they bumped into each other.

"I told you I'll confess today!" Suhyun yelled at hayi.

"And I told you I'm gonna do it first!" Hayi yelled back. The took looked at each other then to the carousel then back to each other again. They both ran towards the railing of the said ride to get Bobby's attention

"Hey oppa, do you know them?" A pretty girl which they recognized as their senior, Kim Jisoo ask.

"Yeah. Their the neighbors I told you about." He smiled at them and put and arm around jisoo

"Awwee they're so cute." She chuckled and wrapped her arm around his waist.

"Tch." Hayi scoffed and let go of her balloons.

"Of course he has a girlfriend!" Suhyung groaned and let go of hers as well. Hayi and suhyun looked at each kther and bursted out laughing.

"I can't believe we did all that!" They laughed

"I even faked to faint!" Suhyun chuckled, recalling her failed attempt

"I became a stalker but got caught!" Hayi giggled, still embarrassed about what happened.

"Truce?" Hayi offered her hand

"Truce." The best friend laughed and rode the bump cars, with one target in sight. Bobby felt like they were being targeted but his girlfriend didn't mind and was having fun, making him smile. The two frowned at the sight.

"Tell me why we followed them home?" Hayi whispered to suhyun.

"To torture ourselves." She whined and they both looked at the couple disgustingly at their pda.

"Wanna grab some ice cream?" Hayi sniffed

"Let's watch thriller tonight. No romcoms." Suhyun wiped a tear and hayi agreed.

And so, the best friends went home with Two Litters of Ice cream.