Track 09 - Hero

Imagine Playlist |✔| Multifandom Oneshots

Monsta X - Hero

Requested by: Ann1914 on AFF
Bias: Shownu
OC: Kim Hanna

                                                  🦸‍🦸‍🦸‍

A piece of paper was suddenly slipped on your desk and you looked around to see who it was but had no clue on who among your classsmates had done it.

You sighed and opened the paper. This isn't the first time it happened and you were right. It's another confession. You were grateful and appreciate the admiration but you're getting tired of it and run out of polite excuses to reject.

"Another lover boy hanna?" You turned to your only girl friend and sighed.

"Popular as ever aye. Finally found someone you like back?" She wiggled her brows at you and you just shook your head no.

"I have no interest with such thing. It just hadn't come for me yet I guess." You were walking over to your locker when you bumped into someone. You looked up to see strong manly features that students came to fear.

"Sorry." You mumbled, feeling shy but he just walked off like nothing happened.

"Omg. Good thing he didn't kill you." Your friend clutched to your arm as you just stared the way he went.

"You're exaggerating. He's not that bad." You don't know why you needed to defend him.

"Have you heard the rumors around him? It'll make your skin crawl." You rolled your eyes.

"Rumors are just rumors. Is there any facts?" You raised a brow and she just scratched her head.

"See?" You smiled and shrugged. Despite the rumors surrounding shownu, he hadn't really caused any scene except for his cold glares.

Lunch came and so is the set time for your meet up. You hurriedly ate your lunch so you can get it over and done with.

"You sure you don't want back up?" You smiled at your friend and assured her.

You made your way at the back of the gym by the large tree and waited a bit when he showed up.

"I thought it was already clear to you when I said no?" Your brows furrowed when you saw a familiar face that you already rejected.

"Come on hanna, I know you're just playing hard to get." Your eye twitched but you began to panick when you saw him approaching you. No one else is around.

"Stop!" But he didn't. A sly smirk appeared on his face.

"Or what?"

"Or... or my boyfriend will get you." An image of shownu flashed your eyes and he laughed.

"Aren't you busy playing hard to get to have a boyfriend. Kim Hanna, don't take me as a fool." You gasped when he had you cornered, nowhere to back away. Your heart thudded to your chest.

"Shownu!!" You subconsciously called out, closing your eyes shut. You held your breath, waiting for the creepy admirer of your to lay a hand on you but you didn't feel anything.

You looked up to see him cowering on the ground. Eyes widened.

"S-sorry. I d-didn't know she was your girl." He stuttered and ran away. You cocked your head to the side and stiffened when you felt a presence behind you.

"Lunch is over. You're gonna be late." You blushed a deep shade of red as you watched shownu's backn walking away. His hair disheveled some leaves sticking out of his hair.

"Oh my gosh. He heard me saying he's my boyfriend." You cupped your cheeks from embarassment and hurried over to tou class when the bell rang.

"Why are you blushing?" Your friend whispered and you just discreetly looked at shownu at the very back then back to the board.

You jumped on your seat, startled when a book was slammed on it.

"Kim hanna. Just because you're pretty, doesn't mean you can play with us." Anither guy you rejected. You feel all eyes of your classmates are on you.

"Who says I'm playing? I rejected you cause I don't like you the way you want me to and with how you're acting right now, I must say I don't like you in general." You were scared, but you were pissed off at the same time. Is it your fault they don't sway your heart?

They talk as if you forced them to give you gifts when they're the ones insisting and make you feel bad if you won't accept.

"What did you say?" And now he's angry you tell them the truth? You were polite enough to sugarcoat your words, careful not to crush them with the truth and now when they confront you and you tell the truth, they become mad?

"I'm in a relationship so will you please stop already." Friendship is still a relationship, so you're not technically lying.

"You think I'd believe that? Bull. I'd know if you're taken. So why don't you go on a date with me?" He leaned in but your chair suddenly tipped back, making you almost squeal.

You looked up to see shownu, he dragged your chair back a bit and sternly looked at the boy leaning on your desk.

"Didn't my girlfriend tell you to go away?" At your peripheral view, you saw your best friend's jaw drop and your hear buzzes from your classmates.

"Sh-shownu." The guy tried to act calm but failed miserably. He cleared his throat and raised his chin

"Ha! What show is this? You're her boyfriend? Don't kid wi–" he was cut off when shownu grabbed my nape and bent down to kiss me on the lips.

ing eysvgwgwievgsgshb!! You closed your eyea and eagerly kissed back, wrapping your arms in his nape.

You froze when he broke the kiss. The room was dead silent and shownu did something everyone was shocked to see. He smiled and his eyes crinkled as he grabbed your hand, looking so handsome.

"Spread the word. Got it?" The guy nodded his head and shownu dragged you out of the room.

"I... I'm sorry I used you. And thank you.." you stuttered. He stopped walking and faced you.

"How about making it real?" Your eyes widened and your heart skipped a beat.

"Be my girlfriend?" He inched closer and cupped your face.

"Okay." You giggled when he appeared to be shock on your answer. But he recovered and smiled before dipping down to kiss you again.

"Son Hyunwoo and Kim Hanna! Detention!" The principal yelled but you didn't care. Yoi smiled between your kiss.

Maybe the reason why you have rejected all those admirers because you've set your eyes on the silent mysterious guy at the back of the class.