Track 10 - TT

Imagine Playlist |✔| Multifandom Oneshots

Twice - TT

Requested by: Dreamsine00
Bias: Huang Renjun
OC: Lee Naeun

                                                  ㅠ ㅠ

"Renjun!" You grinned at him but he just looked at away.

"Don't I look pretty?" You blocked his way and did a little twirl then batted your eyelashes. He looked at you from head to toe and said "Which part?"

"Lee naeun! You're at it again." Your friends scolded you.

"Aren't you tired? He just keeps pushing you away." You shook your head and giggled.

"He likes me. I just know it." You beamed at them but they just looked at you like you're crazy.

"You've been chasing him for what? Four years now? You're wasting your time." Jongyeon rolled her eyes. She doesn't like romance .

"There's no time wasted if it's with him." They face-palmed and you just shrugged.

"You don't understand." You sighed at them

"I know how you can turn the tables around." Your ears perked up

"I'm listening." Nayeon smirked

"You need to ignore him."

"That's impossible!!" You whined and mina snickered

"I told you it's a futile attempt nayeon." The latter just shrugged.

"It was worth a try and besides, I think it's a brilliant strategy. Since you've been hovering around him for years, he'll miss you when you're gone." You thought about it but just thinking about not being around renjun is draining your energy. He's your vitamins.

"Ah molla. I won't ignore him. Now where is he?" Your friends could only shake their heads at you while you pranced away to look for your prince charming.

"Haechaaan!" You called out and the boy stopped on his tracks.

"Have you seen renjun?" You asked woth a grin and he just laughed

"Still not giving up on him I see."

"Nope. Never. Uh-uh." He chuckled and told you he's at the library to borrow some books.

"Ok thank you, byeee" you hurried to the library and you found him there. You silently tiptoed next to him and the librarian just shook her head at you, chuckling. Everyone in school probably knows about your fancy to renjun but who wouldn't when you openly do things for him like serenading him out in the open and he would just have this blank look on his face and tell you to go move cause you're blocking his way.

He was sitting in a chair, with his eyes closed as he waits for the things he had photocopied to be done.

You propped up your elbow on the table and cupped your face, staring at him.

"Stop staring at me." You chuckled

"Aigoo.. you're getting used to me that you know I'm here even if your eyes is closed." He opened one eye to look at you and you gave him tour biggest smile

"I can smell your strong perfume from the door naeun." He closed his eyes back and your brows furrowed cause you don't wear perfume.

"Renjun. Your copy's done." You frowned whe you see him stand to get the copies from jihyo and they were talking and smiling as if you weren't there.



"Lee naeun. Get back to bed! I already called your teacher that you'll be absent today." You groaned. You got sick waiting for renjun in the rain.

"But mom, I'm ok." She glared and made a move to pick up her slippers so you bolted up to your room helpless.

You were absent for two days and you were just happy to be back at school. You have to wear a face mask though cause you still have a cold.

You saw renjun at the end of the hall and your eyes widened as you see your paths will cross so you went the other way, avoiding him.

You are happy to finally see him after two days but you can't go near him as he might get your cold.

"I see you're taking my advice." Nayeon grinned

"No. If I were not sick, I won't be avoiding him. I don't like to torture myself thank you very much." You huffed

"Ah, so it's alright if we get your cold as long as it's not him?" Jongyeon raised a brow and you smiled wickedly.

"But ofcourse, you love me right? One for all all for one." They squealed and ran away from you when you try to give them kisses. You laughed and chased them around, when you turned and came face to face with renjun.

You immediately covered your pouting lips and turned to run away but he caught your wrist, pulling you to him.

His hands held you firmly byvthe waist and your hands fell flat on his chest. Your eyes widened at your closeness. This has been the closest ever you had with renjun.

"Why are you avoiding me?" you blinked, can't comprehend on what's happening.

"You were absent for the last two days and didn't even text when you bomb my phone almost everyday that I had to mute it and when you come back you ignore me." Your heart hammered to your chest, not understanding why he's so angry.

"Were you jealous?" You looked up to him, startled.

"Was it because of what happened at the library?" Your mind went haywire and forgot why you needed to avoid him.

Huang renjun, is upset you ignored him. Oh my.. what a nice feeling.

"You missed me didn't you?" You looked up to him, grinning from ear to ear.

He was seemed to have woken up from the spell and looked around to see everyone taking in the moment that Lee Hanna's finally making progress. The students silently rooted for her.

"Huang renjun, you like me too, don't you?" He let go of you and his cheeks flushed. You can't stop smiling.

"I.. I was just cur–" You cut him off by throwing your arms around his nape and tiptoed to kiss him on the lips.

"Just shut up and be my baby." You whispered after kissing him.

He was stunned but then raised your chin and kissed you once more and everyone erupted in cheers.