Track 29 - Heartbeat

Imagine Playlist |✔| Multifandom Oneshots

BTS - Heartbeat

Requested by: exsuho1004 on AFF
Bias: Jin
OC: Jung Yujin

💗💗💗

"You think I can make it?" He asked, looking at you. You are both laying down in a feild side by side.

"I don't think so..." he frowned at you and you chuckled.

"I know so." He breathed a sigh of relief.

"I was scared for you for a second there. You were this close to losing a very handsome boyfriend." He put his index finger and thumb together, putting a small distance between it.

"Ah really? Let's see if you're still handsome after laughing so much." You teased, straddling him.

"But I'm handsome in every angle. I look handsome in whatever I do." You laughed so loud, clutching your stomach and he sat up, scoffing.

"Why does your laugh sound so offensive?" You laughed even more and he begin to pout then squinted his eyes on you.

"I'm even beginning to think that's the only reason you stayed with me." You faked a gasp and looked at him with shock.

"I thought that was already clear for you." You squealed and ran off when he threatened to tickle you. You laughed as he chased you around. You wished time would stop at that moment.

If you knew that was the last date you'll have with him, you might've put up with his dad jokes and windshield laugh.

You were skipping along the hallway going to jin, your boyfriend's room when you accidentally heard the conversation he had with his friends.

"Dude! That's the big break you're looking for! Alot of opportunity will open for you once you accept that!" You hear his best friend Namjoon saying.

"But it's in America. I can't leave yujin here." You put a hand to your mouth, stopping the audible gasp that escaped your lips.

"Yujin will be fine. She'll understand." But he's stubborn and you know that. He shook his head, snatching the letter from namjoon.

"No. I can still have alot of opportunities here. I don't need to go somewhere far." Namjoon scoffed

"Yeah right. Do you know how many people get this kind of letter from Big Hit Hotel? It's a five-star hotel! Not everyone can be invited to work there!"

"I know. But still. It's not just months joon, or even a year. 3 years! That's too long." You're holding him back.

"Dude you don't have much time to think this through. You have to be there by tomorrow or they'll forfeit your invitation! I can't believe you hid this from us." Unable to continue listening, you ran back home, texting jin you went ahead for an emergency.

"Yujin! What's the emergency?" He called you as soon as possible.

"It's nothing jin." You stopped yourself from sobbing.

"It doesn't sound like nothing." You frustratedly sighed.

"Do you trust me?" You let the tears fall freely

"Of course I do!"

"Then can you let me go?" Silence.

"What? What are you saying? Where are you? I'm going there."

"No jin. Please." Silence again

"I read the letter. You were accepted." You lied. But you still heard it.

"Yujin..."

"You trust me right? I trust you too. I'm busy with my studies anyway. Go and don't let the opportunity go to waste. I'm letting you go." He took a sharp intake of breath and you closed your eyes.

"W-we can work this out." He stuttered.

"No. You'll just be distracted and I'll be distracted and I don't think it'll do good for us so we have to let go for now. I'll do my best so you can be proud of me and you do your best. This is just temporary. If you won't go, you're forcing me to make it permanent."

"But yujin.." his voice cracked and you sniffed

"No! If you won't go, how do you think I will feel? I will blame myself jin. I will blame myself that you're not able to reach your dreams when you could have. I can't take it that you'll waste such opportunity because of me!! I don't want to have that burden so please." You ended the call and cried your hearts out.

👱‍♀️🏢👨‍🦰

Jin sighed and closed his eyes as he felt the breeze kiss his face.

"Yo seokjiiiin!!" He grinned and greeted his friends that waited for him at the airport. It's been five years. His stay was extended because the management liked him and didn't want to let him go.

He was able to save up to build his own hotel at his hometown and is now back to personally manage it.

"Give me a discount when I stay in ok?" Jimin wiggled his brows at him

"Hurry up! You can't be late to your own grand opening." He laughed at namjoon's impatience.

The opening went smoothly and he was interviewed by the media.

"What can you say about being one of the hottest bachelors in Korea right now?"

"I don't know about that, but all I can say is I'm taken. Now if you'll excuse me." He bowed and made a beeline to where he saw a guest slip in one of the rooms.

"Excuse me ma'am you're not allowed here." She twirled around for him to see and his breathing hitched.

"I'm sorry. It was open so I thought it was ok. You did it seokjin." Yjin smiled brightly at him and he shook his head.

"No I didn't. Not yet." He inched closer to her and held both of her hands.

"I wouldn't have done it without you." Despite of what she said. Jin almost gave up halfway through but she showed up and scolded him. He was surprised to see her in the flesh and thought he was dreaming.

"We sacrificed our relationship for our better future but my future wouldn't be complete without you. Will you, Jung Yujin, be my wife?" She gasped as he gave a peck on her hand and knelt down, pulling a ring.

"Yes I will." She jumped in to his arms happily.

"This time, we won't let go ok? No matter what?"

"No matter what." He cupped her face and dipped in for a kiss.