Track 31 - Superman

Imagine Playlist |✔| Multifandom Oneshots

Requested by: SMTownR
Bias: Mark Tuan
OC: Ara Li

🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️

"Why are you doing this? You know I don't want this! I barely even know you!" You glared.

"I don't want to either but I don't have a choice. If you really don't want to, tell your parents to call the wedding off cause I can't tell mine." He shrugged. You groaned and looked at hisnfrom head to toe. He's not bad looking, in fact, he's stunning but you cherish marriage! You want to have it with someone you love.

"Don't you have a girlfriend or something?" You grumbled

"No. Don't you have a boyfriend?" You scoffed.

"I wouldn't be asking you if I had." You sighed and sat down on the ground.

"Ok how about this. Let's just go with this for three months?" You raised a brow at him

"What? We'll get divorced after three months?" He nodded.

"I want a happy marriage and now I'll be a divorcee?!" You stood up, screeching.

"You have a better plan?" You bit your tongue from saying nasty remarks.

"Thought so. Don't worry. For these three months, I'll be your ideal husband. All I ask is your Faithfulness and loyalty." You rolled your eyes.

"You think I'd be married, a divorcee and a cheater? What do you take me for?!" He chuckled

"Good to hear that then. Are you ready, wife?" He smiled and offered a hand.

"Ara. You can call me ara." You accepted his hand, and shook it.

Your wedding went as planned after a week with only your closest family and friends attended. There were only about twenty people including you and your husband. The tuans were very emotional during thr wedding which is funny cause your parents weren't that emotional and you're the girl.

"You don't expect us to go through a honeymoon, do you?" You haven't seen him since and only saw him again in the wedding. You observed he got thinner?

"Jagiya, honeymoon doesn't only mean making love." You scoffed and heat rushed up to your cheeks.

"I know that." You're on your way to the island your parents reserved for your honeymoon.

"But if you want to..." you glared and he laughed.

"Shut up!" You slapped his abdomen and he coughed. It looked painful.

"Are you ok?" He suddenly stopped coughing and gave you a goofy look.

"Awwe, my wife is worried." He laughe aloud and all you can do was scowl at him amd look away.

"Say ara." You were walkng along the shoreline when he suddenly turned serious after teasing you.

"What is it mark?" He chuckled at how you uttered his name.

"Can you let go of your distaste on our marriage? For these three months, be the wife you want to be someday and I'll show you how I can be as a husband." You paused til he walked ahead of you but when he notice you stopped he also did and looked back. Only the sound of the waves crashing and the soft breeze of the wind can be heard as the beautiful sun set.

You stared at him and he stared back. He was sincere. "Ok."

"Let's start with this then." He walked back to you and held your hand.

"Please don't let this end with us in bed and ."

"Only if you want to." He wiggled his brows suggestively then laughed but this time, you laughed with him.

Two months. Two months came by quickly and you forgot your marriage was arranged. He was the best husband you could ever ask for.

He did everything for you. No matter how hard it is, he always does it with a smile on his face. He was genuine.

"Don't fall for me now." He would always joke. His goofy face suddenly turned serious when he saw you blush and look away.

"Ara, I'm serious." Your heart thudded to your chest.

"Don't be so full of yourself!" You scoffed he paused for a second and a smile painted his lips.

Something's bothering you. You have seen him less and less and he seemed too stress from work that he's losing more weight rapidly.

You were alone that time when his parents came to visit. Mark went out for groceries. You were talking fine but his mom suddenly bursted out crying. Begging you to stop mark from doing strenuous activities. You were broken from what you've learned.


"Jagiya~ I'm home!" He called out. You wiped your tears and greeted him.

"Ara? What are you wearing? Are you seducing me?" He gave you toothy grin

"Make love to me." He froze.

"Ha! You can't fool me like this." He chuckled. With hurried steps, you flung yourself at him and kissed him with all your might. He didn't respond so trailed kisses down his neck, tears sprung your eyes.

"Ara." He held your hand and gently pushed you. He was startled with your tears so he wiped them

"I know. Why didn't you tell me." He was stunned but soon tears start to pool his eyes. You closed your eyes and cupped his face, tiptoeing to give him a kiss. He responded and your tongues battled for dominance.

"Ara." He shook his head.

"I can't. I'm dying." You sobbed. You know that. You know that now.

"I can't leave you like that. No." You gripped unto his shirt as you hugged him

"Please. I'll be happy if you give me a part of you." You whispered, tears soaking his shirt.

"No. I want to see my child grow up but I can't do that ara." His voice shook and he let go of his cries.

"Then let me be selfish. I'll raise our child for both of us. Please." That night, you made love with him and next days after that. You spent every moment with him and went to the hospital with him. He didn't have to hide it anymore.

Three months was up and he was still there. He was still there when you became pregnant. He was with you every step of the way.

You gave birth to a baby boy and he held your baby in his arms with so much joy. He said thank you and kissed your forehead for giving him a wonderful family.

Mark fought with his illness and he was able to be with you during your baby's first achievements. But on the day after your child's first birthday... he had to leave.

Ara,

Hi wife? If you're watching this, it means our three months is up! Are you happy to be divorced with me?

By now, you may have learned that our marriage was indeed arranged, but not solely by our parents but me as well.

I- I'm sorry if I.. if I deceived you, but I wanted to have you as my wife on my remaining days. Selfish I know. But know that you'll be free after this. So I hope you live a happy life ahead. I'll wait for you? Don't rush though! Take your time. I love you. For real.


"Eomma, you're watching that again? Eomma? Eomma? Eomma!"


"You didn't have to leave him so soon." You glared at him. He's still handsome as ever.

"He already has his own children! I'm way older than you now" he grinned and held your hand

"You're still my beautiful wife." You smiled and leaned on his shoulder as you walked the afterlife.

 

 

••••

A/N: Requests will be temporarily closed for now since I'll be working on a short story request that feautures NCT Dream! Thank you all ♡