Episode 10

Dreams Come True: Speed Dating

Episode Ten: Speed Date : Dreams Come True.

"Hi Wuju, its been long......."

Wuju was stunned as she saw someone from his past appearing again in front of him...

Sojung nuna..... She was one of the best ulzzang in Maelri village. When Wuju was a kid, he often like to sneak a peek a Sojung nuna. One day, Wuju was bullied by a group of kids that stole his hamburgers, it was Sojung nuna that helped to settle the issue. Sojung made Wuju like her little godbrother that followed her around.

"Flying off to Seoul perhaps, Seo Wuju?? "

"Yeah, am going home now..." replied Wuju with a grin.

"Ouh... Im flying on the same flight. Care for some coffee before we fly back??"

Wuju's mind then flashback some 17 years ago. Sojung nuna was popular with the boys. She wasnt the best looker, but she has this boyish but cute aura in her. And she was a big fan of perfumes. A particular scent that Wuju always remember....

Sojung didnt care about dating. She loved to dance. She was one of the best dancers in her town area. She received a scholarship to attend one of the prestigous dance academies in Seoul. Wuju remembers the last time he saw Sojung as he wept in tears when the family moved out of Maelri village to assist Sojung to achieve her dreams...

"So Nuna, are you still dancing nowadays? I remembered our promise that Im gonna watch your performance if you managed to be famous..." Wuju asked the question as he sipped in his caramel macchiato.

"Sadly, I already given up dancing years ago." Sojung stared at Wuju as she flashback to the incident that ended her dance career..

Sojung was happily chatting with her daughter Yebin as she was feeding her an early breakfast. Yebin, her three year old daughter is a result of her former relationship with her senior in the dance academy. As she was happily feeding Yebin, she felt herself thrown across to the other seat, as the bus overturned and rolled several meters down the road. As a result, Sojung fractured her hip, and most sadly, lost Yebin in the accident.

Wuju stared into her eyes. Sojung looked a bit different now, of course, older, but Wuju felt her sorrow. Of course, Sojung explains that she is still into dance, but more as a choreographer in an entertainment company.

Wuju and Sojung said their goodbyes after exchanging contacts. While Wuju was sitting alone while looking at the skies, he remembered Seonyi's words about how he feels about her. Wuju still doesnt understand what she meant. Wuju also didnt understand why Chengxiao suddenly was pissed and gave him a jab on his right cheek either.

Calls to Seonyi have ended in vain. "Where could she have been?" Wuju ponders as he disembarked from the plane.

Wuju heads for Seonyi's house and found out that the house was empty. He tries calling Seonyi again and again.

Wuju then waits outside her house. However, Wuju checks his social media. There was a post by Seonyi 2 houra ago. It was a photo of a scenery of Shanghai, and the posting reads:

"Taking a break away from the hardwork in Korea. Will be back soon"

Wuju suddenly missed a human touch in Seonyi. He felt that only Seonyi cares about him much in his life. Wuju cracks open a can of beer and stared at the skies.

Suddenly he felt someone approaching him from behind.. It was Kristin

"Hi Kristin, how's things so far??"

Kristin smiled at Wuju and replied "All good oppa, I just came back from work. Can I have a can of beer and join you in stargazing?"

Wuju threw her a beer that was usually for Seonyi. Wuju cant help but staring at Kristin, whose actually a total knock out. Now that they are all alone in the park, and no ones looking, Wuju took the chance to look at her in full view. The way she posed while drinking her beer, andher throat vibrates gulping down the beer. That blonde silky hair drooping by the shoulder, and that soft puffy lips that Wuju always thought is the perfect lips to kiss...

Kristin then turned her eyes towards Wuju. She suddenly felt the same feelings that the man of her affection suddenly looked at her with a look of affection. Kristin suddenly threw down her beer and threw herself onto Wuju....

"Oppa.... I... I actually like you alot......" said Kristin, as they were locked in an embrace and both looking straight into each others' eyes.

From a distance, Luda was looking at both Kristin and Wuju embracing....... with a look of anger and disdain.

Continue to Ep.11