Episode 7

Dreams Come True: Speed Dating

Episode Seven: Speed Date : Dreams Come True

As Wuju kept closer to Dawon's lips, he can feel the warmth of her breath, the scent of the cologne she's wearing.

The kiss felt soft and moist. As they were embracing, Wuju felt a tear drop from Dawon's eyes. He pulled off his embrace as he wiped off her tears.

"Why are you crying, babe?" said Wuju with a concerned tone.

"I have a confession to make..... that might be very well be my very first and last kiss..." replied Dawon as she wiped off her tears.

"May I know why??"

"Because..... I.. I may not have long to live. I am actually suffering from cancer. Doctor told me I have four months to live"

The answer broke Wuju's heart. He kept staring at Dawon. He came to Dawon and embrace her again.

"Thanks Wuju, we might not known each other long, but you granted me my very last wish" Dawon said as she wept on Wuju's shoulder.

Wuju then walked aimlessly on the streets on the way back home. Damn... that was my best chance at love and Fate took it away from me. A bottle of beer hangs percariously between his thumb and the second finger... He took a big gulp of beer from the bottle.

Seonyi appears infront of him.

"Hi my friend... nice to meet you....."

"Wuju, what happened to you??" Seonyi exclaimed with a concerned tone.

Seonyi instantly let Wuju leaned onto her as she struggles to support him all the way back to her house. She throws Wuju's body onto the reclining chair.

"Seonyi, I need help. I felt heartbroken. I dunno who to turn to...."

"Wuju, tell me... tell me what u want. I try to help you..."

"I just need to feel loved. Seonyi, as a friend if its possible can you give me a hug...."

Seonyi felt shocked by the request, but since she felt comfortable with Wuju's presence, she sat herself next to Wuju, and sneaked both her arms and her body into Wuju's arms.

Wuju then clapsed his palms, and cupped Seonyi's face... Seonyi was stunned and tried to pull off herself. But she saw tears in Wuju's eyes.

"Oh Seonyi... you are beautiful in my eyes. You have perfect eyes, perfect nose. Those beautiful lips..."

Wuju then approached his face closer... suddenly he dosed off..

Seonyi kept calm and still. Remembering the words that Wuju just said. Seonyi then approach his face, and sneaked a kiss on his forehead. She then escaped from his embrace and left him lying down on the reclining chair.

Back at Wuju's house, Yujin, Luda and Kristin were watching a horror movie. The girls just got close together after spending a day together.

Yujin was already fast asleep on the couch. Kristin and Luda were still watching the movie..

"Unnie. What is your relationship with Oppa??" said Kristin as she was curious about Luda.

"Well, we dated. For a while. Nice guy. But not too nice enough for me" replied Luda casually.

"Oppa is nice... very nice.. I think he looks fine to me..." Replied Kristin with a piqued voice.

Luda darted her eyes at Kristin and gave a smile towarda Kristin... "Hmm, looks like someone fell into Wuju's charms. Ahh, Seo Wuju. What a cute idiot... You fell for him huh?"

Kristin then avoided Luda's stare and look towards the floor as she was embarassed by Luda's reply.

Wuju woke up in the morning with a sore head." " he said.... Third time ending up at Seonyi's house. He walked to the kitchen and saw Seonyi cooking her breakfast.

"There you are Wuju. Waking uo in my house again. One more and you cant blame me for having the wrong thoughts." replied Seonyi as she smiled.

"Do you remember what happened yesterday? I only remembered the moment I left from the park" Wuju replied.

Seonyi stared hard at the chicken soup. How can he forgot everything after giving me the embrace. He almost kissed me. Suddenly Seonyi felt a sharp pain on her hands... Ahhhh..

Chicken soup spilled into her arms

Seonyi suddenly stepped back and she knocked into Wuju. She instantly went into Wuju's embrace. Instead of pushing her off, Wuju grabbed Seonyi's body into his arms and tighten his grip on Seonyi.

Seonyi tries to escape from his grip but relented. They spent the next moments quietly.

"Seonyi, Im sorry. I just feel that I need a hug from a friend"

"You dun mind if I have the wrong idea??" replied Seonyi.

Wuju put one of his fingers onto her lips.

"Secret... shhh"

Wuju then left Seonyi's house.

In the evening, Wuju heads home from Flying Man's shooting. He saw Seonyi at the bench in the park. Wuju sneaks from behind and covers her eyes.

"Seo Wuju, I know it was you"

Wuju sat himself beside her.

"I have been thinking. I am just feeling stressed out nowadays. I just feel that I need an attention from someone to listen to my problems. I just felt that I am using you alot nowadays. Seonyi, Im sorry for using you all the time."

"Wuju, I dun mind. I will always be there for you. Eventhough we just known each other, I felt I have known you for a lifetime"

Wuju grab her hands and clasped them into his grip. Wuju looked into her eyes.

"Oh Seonyi, lets go somewhere together. I wanna spend some moments with you"

Continued on Ep. 8