Episode 11

Dreams Come True: Speed Dating

Episode Eleven: Speed Date : Dreams Come True.

"Oppa.... I... I actually like you alot......" said Kristin, as they were locked in an embrace and both looking straight into each others' eyes.

As Kristin's face approached him, suddenly he remembered the same as what he did to Seonyi, twice... His mind started to think about Seonyi, his heart began to beat for her. He realised that he is starting to miss her alot....

Wuju pushed Kristin away from him.. "Sorry Kristin, I dun think I am ready for a relationship.. I am really2 sorry"

Kristin fell to the ground. As Wuju left her alone, she felt her eyes full with tears of heartache. The feeling of rejection slowly crept into her.

Luda saw Kristin on the ground and approached her.

"Now you know how Seo Wuju is like. He might be a very reserved person, he cares, but he won't open his heart unless you are the person that he truly loves," said Luda as she held out her hand to lift up Kristin from the floor and lent her shoulders to the kid.

Wuju heads off to Jeonju for Flying man shoot the next day. As he approached the office, he realised the entire production team had left. Instead, he saw Chief PD Kim Jiyeon in her room.

"Boss," Wuju knocked the door as he opens the door. "Where are the others, I thought we are going to Jeonju today??"

Jiyeon looks up as her eyes looked straight to Wuju. "Hi Wuju, I guess you havent heard the news. There will be a reshuffling in all of the stations production crew. I will not be with Flying Man anymore. The next shoot will be my last shoot"

Yes.... Wuju said in his mind. No more working with Sarcastic PD Kim... he felt like he had a huge emotional victory.

"And since you are here, I am going to Jeonju myself to recce the shooting areas. Would you want to lend me a hand. Besides, it might be the last time we'll work together..."

Wuju grunts yes as he would not reject his former boss to-be. PD Kim might be one of the PD who doesnt know how to dress up, but she does has lavish taste in cars. She took out her key from her pocket, and pressed the button on the key. A bright green Lotus Espirit lits up.

PD Kim turns to Wuju, and said "Get in"

The horsepower and the speed of the car means they reached Jeonju within 2.5 hours. PD Kim and Wuju went around Jeonju to recce for the scenes in the next Flying Man Episode. By night, they have finished doing all their tasks.

"Since we are in Jeonju, its a waste not to finish our day with Jeonju Speciality dishes. Lets have BIBIMBAP!!" says Juyeon as she untied her buns and stretched out her arms.

The silky hair that flew out of the buns litereally make Wuju's heart skip a beat... This is the Kim Jiyeon I remember in school.

Jiyeon managed to read Wuju's thoughts..." Ahh, I think someone suddenly have a crush on me now... you like seeing me untying my hair, right??"

"No... nowadays you are nowhere closer that what you used to be.." Wuju replied as he felt awkward discussing with Jiyeon about their past.

They headed to a famous bibimbap restaurant in Jeonju where they spent the next hour digging in to the eatery's delicacy.

" Wuju, nothing is over without having soju... Would you like some??"

They ordered soju for the night. Since Wuju knows that PD Kim is a heavy drinker, Wuju decides not to drink much.

After a while, Wuju can see Jiyeon suddenly slurring her words...

"Seo Wuju, how I wish that we are still in high school together. You chasing me around with gifts. You running around me everytime to get my attention. Now that we are together as colleagues, you seem to avoid me lots... why??"

"Boss.... I mean Jiyeon. You now, and you in the past is a huge difference. I am not the type to go for looks, but your character is a huge difference nowadays. I miss you being your old you. Good natured. Smiling always. Being the chic character you had. Nowadays... no one in the crew would even come close to you" Wuju replied with sincerity.

"Thanks Wuju.... I see... I think my life changed after being cheated in my relationships all the time. My heart has stopped knowing how to love. Thats why I became this way... You know why Wuju?" Jiyeon replied as she pours herself another shot and gulps down another.

" Why Jiyeon? " Wuju replied as he awaits for the answer.

" If only you would know your heart and convince me about your feelings. Maybe I should be having a home with you, having your kids....."

Wuju was stunned by the answer as he leaned back.

Continued to Episode 12