Episode 16

Dreams Come True: Speed Dating

Episode Sixteen: Speed Date : Dreams Come True.

"Here is your new PD, Yang Yeonseok..."

Applause erupted in the shooting set, as the crew and cast welcomed the new head PD of the show.

Jiyeon and Wuju looked towards at each other, as they were stunned to meet a common enemy of their own.

A man who once challenged Wuju for Jiyeon's heart. The man who actually cause Jiyeon and Wuju to break their friendship apart for the past 14 years.

"I really going to pretend that nothing really happened.." Wuju said in his mind.

The meeting was dismissed and Wuju didnt like the idea of his mood to spoil Jiyeon's final day as Flying Man's PD. Wuju spotted Yeonseok heading off with the executive producer into a nearby building.

The shoot went well for the next seven hours, and Wuju found out the Executive Producer had called in for a farewell welcome party for Jiyeon and Yeonseok.

Wuju was heavy hearted, but since he kept a promise to Jiyeon, he decided to just turn up for the party and let the day be gone.

When Wuju arrived at the party, he was stunned to meet the new head PD calling for him to join his table.

"Hey, I heard you are Writer Seo... Nice to meet you..." said Yeonseok as he shook his hands. It was tight and hard. Yeonseok better not remember me, Wuju says as he masked his identity, preferrably not letting Yeonseok knows who he is.

"I heard that you went to the same high school as me?? Producer Gong says you attended with ne too... We should be of the same age, aren't we??" Yeonseok says as he opened up a can of beer for Wuju.

"Hmm, I dun really remembered if we went to school together..." Wuju lied. " I am actually from Incheon......"

"Hmm, I see. Well I think I'll get to know you better as we work often..." Yeonseok told him as he left for another table.

The night went on as most of the crew startee to get drunk. Wuju finaly joined Jiyeon at her table, as she was sitting alone...

"Hi PD Kim, mind if I join you??" Wuju asked as he tap on Jiyeon's shoulder.

"Hi Wuju, hope you are enjoying your night here..," Jiyeon said as she gulped down her small cup of soju.

"Well, I'm gonna miss hanging out with you alot. Your smiles, your dad jokes, your nagging at times...." Wuju replied as Jiyeon took one deep look at him, before looking away in space...

"TING.. TING... TING...." a ringing cup sound was heard. It was the executive producer Seo who rang the attention.

"PD Yang would like to give a toast and a short speech"

Yoonseok looked as if he has drowned himself with a bucket of alcohol. He was already looking overly tipsy and stood on top of a chair while lifting his pint of beer.

"I would like a toast to the Producer, the crew, and the main cast of Flying Man for my welcome party......"

" And also to outgoing Flying Man PD Kim Jiyeon, who has done a great job so far for the past three years. I've always known PD Kim for being a remarkable lady who has had fantastic achievements in the past...... and that includes her, being an old flame of mine in the past.... "

The room went silent with Yeonseok's last sentence. Wuju looked towards Jiyeon, and he saw tears dropping down her cheeks..

" You see, I knew PD Kim fourteen years ago. She was a very incredible looking girl... who used her looks in everything she does. She was the school belle.. even captivated my heart. Too bad she has a bad taste.. I don't remember his name, the guy whom she was dating... I find him familiar and saw him somewhere.... "

By this time, Jiyeon took her bags and ran out of the bar with tears in her eyes. A number of crew members and Executive Producer tried to stop Yeonseok by trying to pull him off the chair.

Wuju had enough of his drunk mutterings. His head was burning mad, and his fists are shaking with fury.

Wuju grabs the jug of beer and pour the entire content of beer onto Yeonseok's head. Yeonseok retaliates as he spewed a number of cursed words towards Wuju...

"WHY YOU......" he charged towards Wuju with his fists swung outwards...

"BAAAAMMM...." Wuju jumps as he smashes a kick on Yeonseok's abdomen...... Yeonseok was instantly knocked out by that horrendous blow....

Continue to Ep. 17