Episode 2

Dreams Come True: Speed Dating

Episode Two: Speed Date : Dreams Come True

Wuju returns from filming back home, and spot his 23 year old sister Yujin, who have just returned home for a while from her dorm.

"Oppa, you are BACK....."

"Ouh Yujin, you are back... ouh we have guests....."

Sitting together with Yujin, are three young, and fine ladies..... The three of them said their greetings, while Wuju went to the kitchen to prepare his dinner.

The three girls were not strangers to Wuju. In fact, they would at times hang out with Yujin in the house.

Wuju clearly remembers Yomi, who hails from Jeju and has a likeable and bubbly character. Wuju fondly remembered she was the one who had a seafood allergy and swelled her forehead up after accidentally ate crabs.

Then there is Yeonjung, the long haired lady who has quite a temper at times. Remembering the moments when she broke the glass table after watching Doosan Bears losing the Baseball finals....

And finally, there is Kristin. One fine lady with brown hair, very quiet and innocent. Has a slight lisp... but oh... what a body.....

Remember that one time Wuju was showering, and Kristin accidentally walked in...

"Im sorry Oppa... I didnt meant to... as she ran out of the shower"

As Wuju was remininsing about Kristin, he felt a tap on the shoulders.

"Oppa, your ramyeon is burning... what a waste.." said Kristin in a cool way as she went past Wuju to the sink to wash her hands....

As Kristin wash her hands, Wuju was looking at her from head to toe... Kristin was wearing a white tank top, with denim shorts...

"Ermm Oppa, are you drooling or what.... let me wipe that off your mouth.."

"No Kristin... its ok...."

Wuju felt blood rushing thru his veins to his head when Kristin wiped that off his face.

As Kristin went to the living room, Wuju felt his tummy rumbling again. Since Wuju was starving, he decided to cook his favourite Jjamppong...

While cooking, Wuju fantasised again about Kristin. She might be a kid at 21, but damn she dresses well and covers her hot body well too. Besides, Kristin is quite a god looking girl.. with full eyes, those soft but puffy lips completed that beautiful face. Besides that, with a body of a super model, those hourglass hips, S-Line, full , and those full.......

"Ahhhh.... oppa... u spilled soup on my top... Haishh. Oppa... what were u thinking..... Now I have to take a shower...

Yujin comes running in..." Oh no Krist, I find some clothes to fit u.. Besides we both hv similar sizes.

Kristin sautered to the toilet, with a deep sigh..... Suddenly Kristin opened the door, slightly ajar, undressed.

" Oppa..... please pass me a towel.......

Continue to Episode 3.