Epilogue

Dreams Come True: Speed Dating

EPILOGUE.

Wuju woke up as the alarm clock rang at 8am. He saw there was strewn of beer cans around... Arghh, another alcohol dosed night. Wuju thought he better take care of his health and stopped being drunk.

That doesnt help either, as there was someone in hia arms... He looked down and looked dearly at his companion, his wife Seonyi still fast asleep.

He thought he should at least pledged with Seonyi to stop drinking alcohol too much, especially when she is 16 weeks pregnant, but still love to drink at times.

Wuju carefully woke up and put the quilt on Seonyi as he slowly head to the balcony attached to their bedroom.

Wuju breathed in the fresh autumn air at least as he took a look at the luscious green forest and enjoyed the scene. Seonyi's cat, Bobo came by and greeted Seonyi as she her golden coat. Wuju decided to give the cat a calm pat as he continues to enjoy the morning view.

"Mr Seo, there you are. Thank you for letting us stay here for the last three days" a voice shouted from below the balcony as a family of four loaded their suitcases into a taxi.

Wuju wavea goodbye as he decides to so his morning exercise and enjoy the scenery in Seonyi's hometown and their humble homestay mansion.

THE END.