Episode 12

Dreams Come True: Speed Dating

Episode Twelve: Speed Date : Dreams Come True.

Wuju grabs the keys to PD Kim's Lotus Espirit. He lifted the lady into his arms as he saunters to the carpark towards her car.

Wuju remembering flashbacks carrying Jiyeon up a valley after Jiyeon almost died after a freak jump off a cliff during their young days.

"Jiyeon.... wake up. Come on, I shouldn't have dared you to jump off the cliff..." Wuju exclaimed as he tried to revive Jiyeon.

Suddenly Wuju remembers life saving lessons that he used to take while training to be a lifeguard months ago. He applied CPR to Jiyeon and applied pressure at her chest area to pump the water out..

Suddenly Jiyeon's mouth burst out water.... "What was that... what happened??"

"Jiyeon, you are alive... Im really sorry to. dare you jumping off the cliff into the river.." said Wuju as tears rolled down his eyes, fearing the worst for his object of affection.

Jiyeon smiled slantly "Wuju, can you do that to me again..."

"Do what... uhh" Wuju replied but Jiyeon pulled Wuju towards her lips. It was a long and moist one, one of Wuju's first kiss.. " Wuju then slowly let his lips left Jiyeon's.....

Wuju slowly parked the car near the beach... It was nearly 5am and Wuju felt sleepy.. He stared at the horizons by the sea as thought about his past came through...

But at the same time, he started to miss Seonyi. Wuju wondered why she asked the question about the feeling towards her. He stared hard at his messaging conversation with Seonyi. Blue ticks, but no replies.

Jiyeon suddenly rolled around and opened her eyes.. "Hey, where are we??"

"We are already near Seoul. But im tired. Need a bit of rest" Wuju replied curtly.

"Since we are here, should we see the sunrise together?? Am in need of some air"

Jiyeon pulled Wuju's hands and both sat at the beach to watch sunrise..

"Wuju, I have something to ask. Why did we become apart when we used to be so close together" Jiyeon asked as she looked towards the sunrise..

"Well, didn't you left me for senior Yoonseok earlier. You just left me in the dark, and I saw both of you going out hand in hand. And he kissed you. ..."

"You know, I didnt really dated him. He forced himself on me. He took advantage of me when i was alone... I was lucky that I was strong enough to resisted him. And you just ran away??" Jiyeon asked with force.

"Whut... so you didnt dated him at all -" Wuju looked at Jiyeon's eyes with disbelief.

"Yes... and for years you avoided me like Im some kind of dirt. I didnt know why you were avoiding me. I thought that you saw me as your eneny. I felt so heartbroken when you suddenly left me like that. You were the reason that I am so depressed now...." Jiyeon said as she started to cry...

Wuju stared at her as he didnt know what to do. Wuju then grabbed Jiyeon's hand and locked it with his..." Im truly sorry Jiyeon. I didnt knew it... I didnt know im the cause of your depression.. "

Jiyeon let go of her hands.. "Forget it. Its long ago. Lets stop talking about our past.."

Wuju stared hard at Jiyeon. "But you know Jiyeon. You would look more better if you take care of your hygeine and dress a bit more... Like you always did when we were close years ago..."

Jiyeon stared hard and laughed... "Im famished. Lets go to the nearest taxi restaurant and head back to Seoul... You go and drive... let me have my beauty sleep"

Wuju laughs as he challenged Jiyeon for a run towards the car...

Continued to Ep. 13