Episode 9

Dreams Come True: Speed Dating

Episode Nine: Speed Date : Dreams Come True

"Do you have any romantic feelings for me?"

Wuju was taken aback. The scene between them seems to become awkward. Wuju then let out a chill giggle...

"Seonyi.... both of us? Are you drunk? Besides I only like you as a close friend..." Wuju replied as she reaches out for Seonyi's forehead.

Seonyi was taken aback by the answer. She was least expecting a confession, more awaiting for a straight rejection. But a laughter from the man she trusted was almost unbearable for her to take. But she kept her cool.

"Ouh okay. I think I am not feeling too well. Please, leave me alone for a moment."

Seonyi stood up and left the bar for the hotel. Wuju felt a bit of awkwardness between him and his good mate, but he brushed it off.

Wuju felt alone. He walked towards the beach, hoping to get some peace for his mind. He was walking along the path by the beach, before he saw Chengxiao sitting down by the sand.

"Hi Xiao. May I join you?"

"Hi Wuju... yeah you may accompany me. I just would like to see the beautiful stars in the sky"

Accompanying Chengxiao seems to be a bad idea after all. Language barrier perhaps as Wuju knows no Chinese. But Wuju is captivated by the beauty of Chengxiao, he face shining like the stars in the sky....

Seonyi opens another beer can. Remembering what Wuju said, she felt insulted by his answer. As she stares by the wall, a tear ran down her cheeks. She thought of her feelings for Wuju that was not reciprocated. Seonyi then realised the best she could forget about Wuju is to avoid him at all costs..... She grabs her mobile phone and called Chengxiao.

"SMACK," Wuju was punch right from his right cheek as he drops to the floor....

"Never ever lay your hands on my cousin again. We may be women, but our feelings shall never be played by you. One more time Seonyi jiejie complains about you, you get it from me!!!" Chengxiao shouted with anger as she spitted towards the ground.

Wuju saunters to the room as he looked for ice in the fridge to reduce the swelling on his right cheek. Damn, that lady can sure kick ...

Was Seonyi really hiding something for me? Does she like me? How can that be? I never once let her on.... the thoughts running in his mind....

Wuju opens his eyes. It was already 10.30am in the morning. Wuju then heads to the girls room down the hallway. The door was opened, but there was only the chambermaid inside, clearing the room....

"Sir, you looking for the occupant earlier? They checked out at 8am earlier" the chambermaid replied.

Wuju dialled for Seonyi.. No dial tone... Tried dialling again... The phone rang but the tone stopped. Another try and same result.

Wuju then heads to the airport to find Seonyi, Chengxiao and Meiqi. Without any clue, he decided to check at the counter. Seonyi did not checked on the flight that is bounded for Seoul.

Wuju then took a break and sat near the viewing hall as he tries to reflect what wrong he might done to Seonyi. As he was thinking, he saw a familiar face that flashed by him....

"Sojung-nuna?" Wuju stood up and called the lady that passed by.

The lady turned around. A bit older than Wuju, with long red hair, sharp features and thin red lips turned around to face Wuju....

"Hi Wuju, it has been long....."

Continue to Ep 10.