Episode 8

Dreams Come True: Speed Dating

Episode Eight: Speed Date : Dreams Come True

Wuju picked up Seonyi from her house for their vacation.

"Seonyi, have you packed your stuff well? " said Wuju as he helped with her luggage.

"Yeah, I dun need a lot. Its just for three nights together. We'll be meeting my best friend and cousin in Jeju. They are there for a fanmeet?"
replied Seonyi as she carried was done leading her luggage

"Oh yeah, whose going to be there? A celeb that you like?" queried Wuju as he rubed his hands to clear away the dust on his palms.

"Park Soobin. That famous actress from Magic School. You know... famous for her Sunbae acts??"

"Ah... her... alright. Lets get in the car."

Seonyi enters the passenger seat. As she grabs for the seat buckle, Wuju suddenly put his arms across Seonyi and buckled up the seat for her. She felt her heartbeat skipped as she smelled Wujus strong Davidoff cologne. She kept staring at Wuju, while finding answers about her feelings.

"Whats wrong? Am i smelling bad?" Wuju asked as he lifted up his arms and tried to smell his armpits..

"No silly," replied Seonyi as she looks out on the opposite window and stares at the skies. Wuju then sped off to the airport.

Upon arrival at Jeju Airport.....

"Meiqi, Xiaoxiao.... you are here..... I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCHH" Seonyi screams as she saw her friend and cousin at the arrival hall.

Seonyi hugs both girls and gave them a peck on their cheeks. As Wuji approaches, the lady with huge eyes darted her eyes on him....

"Jiejie, whose the man you are with? Your boyfriend?" she said with a huge grin.

"Ouh... This is my neighbour and good friend, Seo Wuju..... Wuju, this is my cousin Chengxiao. And that is my best friend Meiqi" Seonyi introduced the big eyed girl and the girl with reddish hair.

All four set off in a taxi towards their homestay somewhere in Aewol. Wuju cant help staring at the big eyed girl... She looked so much like Chun Li from Street fighter. Big eyes, bright smile... and that body which looked like she hit the gym well.

Wuju caught Cheng Xiao peeking into him from the rear view mirror of the car. Everytime Wuju eyes met with hers, she took a look at another direction.

They arrived in the hotel, where there is a huge crowd waiting right at the main lobby.

"Hmm.. fanmeet will start soon.. I think. Look at all the placards and fan signs.." sighed Seonyi as she started to offload the luggages fron the car.

Wuju reached out and touch her hand again. Again, Seonyi felt her heart skipped again. "Sorry Seonyi, let me help you with the luggages.."

Seonyi heads to the room with Meiqi and Chengxiao. Seonyi kept getting uncomfortable with Wuju's intentions so far.... Is he taking advantage of my feelings as his close friend. Is he trying to seek comfort from me by playing with my emotions??

As Wuju heads down to the lift lobby, he kept thinking about Dawon. How she is coping with her health. Dawon has not replied for the last three days since they met...

The lift then rang and stopped on his floor. The door opens. And there in the lift was a familiar face.... it was actress Park Soobin and another familiar face, it was Kim Seola, the other lead actress on the drama Magic School.

"Ah... such a wonderful moment. Hello Soobin-sshi and Seola-sshi. My friends are huge fans of both of you... Can I get an autograph and possibly photos of both of you??" Wuju asked with glee.

Both turned down photo taking but gladly obliged with their autographs. The lift reached the ground floor. Wuju greeted the two celebrities as he left them to walk around the lobby himself. A few minutes later, he saw Seonyi, Chengxiao and Meiqi joining the crowd to join the fansigning event.

The event was grandeur at its finest. Both actreas displayed their utmost professionalism and showed their talents. Wuju was quite impressed with Actress Park Soobin, who showed her impression talents, something that he might be looking out to cast her for the next episode of Flying Man.

Wuju then left the lobby to take some fresh air and get some stuff to share with Seonyi and the two girls

After the event, Wuju came to Seonyi. "Hey, I bought us some soju and chips. Lets hang out tonight...."

Seonyi stared hard at Wuju. Her heart suddenly skipped a beat. She then gathered her courage, and find her words to reply to Wuju.

"Wuju... I think I might want to find answers, but I dun wish to discuss it now. Can we go by the bar across the road for drinks tonight? 7pm??"

"Sure... that's my good friend...." Wuju smiled at her as both went up to their rooms.

At 7pm, Wuju heads down to the pub opposite the hotel. He saw Seonyi sitting alone, wearing a dress. Wuju heads nearer to Seonyi. Wuju cant help seeing Seonyi putting on make up.

" Hey buddy.... Why are you wearing make up?? And where is Cheng Xiao and Meiqi?"

"They are out somewhere in the island for a walk. Drinks? I'll pay" replied Seonyi as she signalled for the bartender to order more beers.

Both Seonyi and Wuju spend the next twenty minutes not talking. Seonyi was looking around the room, while Wuju was busy with his phone, playing games.

Wuju then decided to break the coldness.

"Ms Oh Seonyi.... its unlike you to be silent like this. I thought you were comfortable with me. We often have hearty talks. So why the silent today? And whats with you acting pretty today?"

Seonyi gathers her courage. She felt her heart beating very fast and starting to feel weak. Sweat forms and starting to drip at the side of her face... Suddenly she felt her confidence came back. Seonyi suddenly felt that she has to ask, if not her heart will always feel awkward whenever Wuju is near.

"Wuju, I just wanna ask you one simple question. Just say yes, or no..."

"Do you have any romantic feelings for me?"

Continued to Episode 9