Episode 17

Dreams Come True: Speed Dating

Episode Seventeen: Speed Date : Dreams Come True.

"BAAAAMMM...." Wuju jumps as he smashes a kick on Yeonseok's abdomen.

"YOU..... YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE.." said the new lead PD as he held his tummy in excruciating pain.

As Wuju walked towards the door to leave, Yeonseok got up and tried to smash a stool on Wuju, but out of anger, Wuju punches the stool away, causing it to break in smithereens...

Wuju stares at Yeonseok one last time. He smirked and muttered under his breath.. "Dirty bastatd...."

Wuju steps outside from the bar as he scans around for Jiyeon. Her car is still there. He runs to the car and opens the door to find Jiyeon sobbing inside.

" PD Kim, give me the keys. Lets go somewhere far to distress..." Wuju said as he grabs the key from Jiyeon..

"Wuju... what happened... why are your arms all bruised..." Jiyeon asked with concerned. Wuju ignored her question and sped off to another location.

They arrived an hour later near the sea in Incheon. "Lets have a walk by the sea. I heard its good to let go of your stresses". Jiyeon relented and followed Wuju to have a walk by the sea.

Wuju and Jiyeon walk side by side quietly without talking or looking to each other, as they look towards the sea, in darkeness.

Jiyeon then spots Wuju's right fist in blood... "Wuju, what had happened??

Wuju kept silent and looked at Jiyeon..." Can you treat my wounds softly? I got wooden splinters stuck in it, "

Jiyeon tended to Wuju's wounds. Wuju stared at Jiyeon quietly and smiled.

" I do not know whether is it my heart or my mind is telling me this. But I have this feeling and duty that I wanna stay by your side and protect you. I just feel like seeing you hurt, hurts my heart too."

Jiyeon kept still... she kept silent and didn't dare to look up to Wuju.

"Me too. Sometimes I feel that you have unlocked the unhappiness that was trapped inside me and set it free. But I'm still asking my heart, whether is this the true me, or is it I am just trying to cover my feelings."

Wuju then raised his uninjured arms and Jiyeon's hair and cheeks. Wuju then realised how much he feels his heart for Jiyeon, but he finds its too tough to express..

" Kim Jiyeon, I am starting to fall for you.... I am starting to have the feelings that I have for you fourteen years ago. I do not mind if you don't accept me anymore, but I just wanna stay by your side."

Wuju finally confessed his deep feelings towards Jiyeon. Jiyeon kept quiet, but smiled towards Wuju. The moment was silent and deafening, but Wuju still unable to get the answer from Jiyeon.

Morning arrives. Wuju woke up from his bed. He realises that today, he is a free man. He wriggles around his bed, but he smelled kimchi stew that was brewing in the kitchen.

Wuju woke up, it was Luda who was cooking the stew.

Luda walked around in crutches and spotted Wuju by the corner.

"Hey babe. You're awake. I still remembered you like kimchi stew with chillied tunas. So I made them." Luda smiled as she continued to cook.

"Luda, you are still not feeling too well. Take a rest, your injuries might not recover in time" Wuju told Luda with a concern.

"Its my way of thanks to you. I know that you may not regard me as the Luda you used to know. But I am very grateful that you saved my life. Well, today I am leaving for Australia. My parents are fetching me here. I am going to start a new life there and maybe get a better man.. Maybe someone better than you.... " Luda said as she finished up her final touches of the kimchi stew.

" Now.... shall I help you to cook rice then... " Wuju rubbed his hands with glee as he can't wait to taste on his favourite dish.

With Luda leaving the house, it seems empty again. Just few weeks ago, the house was bustling with life with Kristin, Luda, Yujin and the temporary guests who love bunking in to Wuju's house.

Wuju decides to message Jiyeon if she is available. Jiyeon replied with a message.

"Sorry pal. Am at Daegu now. Shooting for my new show. Won't be back till the weekend."

Lonely, Wuju takes a walk in the streets late at night, taking some fresh air as he thinks towards his future. Wuju passed by Seonyi's house. He was stunned to find someone sitting my the porch while having a bottle of soju on her own. It was a woman that Wuju has been waiting for a while.

"Hi Wuju, its been a month since we talked to each other?"

"Hi Seonyi.... its been a while too...."

Continued to Ep. 18.