Episode 15

Dreams Come True: Speed Dating

Episode Fifteen: Speed Date : Dreams Come True.

Wuju gave chase to the man who had just laid his hands on that woman whose lying down helplessly down the street. As both reached the dead end, the man jumped over the fence for an escape

Wuju decided to jump across the fence once for all. He was lucky. He manage to jump and landed on top of the man at a considerable height.

Wuju was stunned when he turned the man around. It was the same elderly man that was finding for Luda few nights before.

"WHO ARE YOU? WHY DID YOU BEAT HER UP THAT WAY??" Wuju questioned him as he tries to wriggle out of Wuju's mount lock onto him..

"You... You stay out of this. I got to teach her a lesson.... " the man sounded angry as he still struggled with Wuju on top of him.

"Who are you to teach her a lesson!! Never lay your hands on a woman!!" Wuju replied him as he grab the guys collar and screaming directly into his face...

"SHE IS..... MY WIFE. You dun have the right to tell me what to do. I can charge you for kidnapping. I will throw my money, make sure you will get into jail......" the man replied as he sniggered.

Before the man could ever reply, Wuju could not hold his anger. He clenched his fists and gave a big punch on the man's left cheek. And to the left. Wuju then lifted his neck up and wanted to hit him straight onto the nose to smash his face... Instead he felt someone grabbing his arms and his body from behind.

It felt warm. Suddenly he felt calm and his tension in his brain brewing down. It was Jiyeon resisting him.

"Wuju, don't do this. I already called the cops in. The lady will be saved." Jiyeon assured Wuju that everything is going to be alright.

Wuju and Jiyeon heads to the hospital, where they check on Luda in her hospital bed. Her face is badly scarred with bandages over her right eye, a broken arm, and abraisions almost everywhere..

Luda instantly woke up when Wuju sat down beside her.

"Hi Wuju.... Im sorry for what has all happened."

"Its okay Luda. You are safe for now. We'll be taking care of you here." Wuju replied as he covered Luda with the blanket.

"Could you excuse us please. I wanna have a word with Wuju," Luda asked Jiyeon for permission. Jiyeon then left the room for awhile as she told Wuju she will be taking some fresh air.

Luda told Wuju that the old man was indeed her husband. Its due to Luda's ambition to get rich faster that she dated a CEO of Ambient Studios. Unluckily her husband is the overjealous type, who gets easily abusive. Luda ran away from home, and since most of her family have migrated to Australia, she had no choice but to find Wuju to seek solace.

"Im sorry, that I havent be truthful to you. Its all a mistake from my part." Luda said as tears roll down her cheek.

"Its okay. I have contacted your family. They will be flying in from Australia tomorrow morning. As of now, myself and Yujin will be taking care of you," Wuju said.

Wuju says his goodbyes to Luda as he cameout and saw Jiyeon waiting for him.

As they left the hospital, Jiyeon cant help asking what was his relationship with Luda.

"An old old flame. Someone from my past who had been hiding in my house all these while," Wuju replied.

"You seem good natured with the girls, perhaps?" replied Jiyeon as she was expecting for an answer.

"Im not sure, are you jealous perhaps?" replied Wuju as he was joking around with Jiyeon.

The next day, Wuju turned up for Jiyeon's last shoot. As they were starting for the shoot, the executive producer came down and made an announcement. Everyone including the production crew and cast gathered around upon the producer's request.

"As you guys had know, today is PD Kim Jiyeon's last shoot with Flying Man. We just want to wish her the best as she leaves us for a bigger appointment. For now, Im going to introduce you to our new PD....."

Wuju and Jiyeon was startled by the appearance of a man, that they recognised probably fourteen years ago.

" Here is our new PD, PD Yang Yoonseok"....

Continued to Ep 16.