Episode 5

Dreams Come True: Speed Dating

Episode Five: Speed Date : Dreams Come True

Wuju woke up from his dreams. He sneak a peek from the blanket... , Seonyi's place again...

"Seo Wuju, please wake up. I have cooked for you hangover soup. By the way, you are lucky that its me, or else if it had been other girls, they would have the wrong idea..."

Seonyi was standing by the door wearing a white tank top, smiling at Wuju.

Wuju then heads to the table. Samgyetang with scorched rice it seems. Perfect for a hangover remedy.

"By the way, what the hell did happened yesterday? How did I ended up in your home again??"

"Well, your date just kicked you out of the car, with you just puking your guts outside my gate, I just cant bear to leave you out in the streets" explained Seonyi with a calm and concerning manner.

Wuju finishes his meal, and said his goodbyes to Seonyi. Wuju then takes a look at his mobile and saw a sms...

"Needs help. Seo Wuju, please pick me up at the Express Bus Station at 2pm tomorrow. Dated Wednesday. From yours sincerely, ex girlfriend.

" ... "Wuju thought." She'll better not be messing up with my life again. Its not the first time"

Wuju entered the home.... and he saw Kristin by the sofa. Kristin then stood up, and greeted Wuju.

"Morning Oppa. Where did u spend the night? Yujin was worried about you. Im also worried about you too..." said Kristin with a worried tone.

"Oh really. I rarely seen Yujin do that. By the way why are you still here and why are you worried about me? " replied Wuju.

"Well, I dun have anywhere to stay and Yujin is moving back home, so I thought I would follow her here since you and Yujin will be staying together."

" Well kid. You cant be a freeloader here. Tell you what - you can stay here, but u cook the meals for us. How about that for a deal..." Wuju says as he smiles to Kristin.

"Alright Oppa.... I will just do that for you. I'll pay you back once I get a job..." says Kristin with a cute smile on her face....

Wuju then heads to Express Bus Station, to invite the ex-girlfriend he had been tolerating for the last four years.

"HEY SEO WUJU......." the voice echoed through the bus station as the female figure ran to Wuju with opened arms

"Enough Luda. You shouldnt be doing that to me anymore. You are just an ex girlfriend" retorts Wuju coldly, as he prevents Luda from hugging him.

"Well, ex boyfriend. Why are you still picking me up again and concern about me then... huh huh" replied Luda with a big smile.

"For old time sake. Well, enough talking. Lets grab lunch since you had a four hour journey from Busan.

Wuju brought her to the nearest restaurant, where they brought some sundae, gochujang and a few beers.

" By the way Wuju... I just have something important to tell you" Luda said as she finished her last bit of gochujang.

"Yeah... what. Better not be asking me for a loan again. Im not as rich as Daniel or Changyun or whatsoever his name!!" retorts Wuju angrily as he thought of the man who stole Luda from him.

"YOU BETTER NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT DANIEL... He... he cheated me.... with my money too" replies Luda as tears rolled down her eyes.

"The truth is... I have no home now. My parents have moved abroad and I am penniless. Can I stay at your home for old times sake, while I go search for a job. I promise I'll pay you back..."

Wuju leaned backwards towards the backrest as he stared hard at Luda....

Continue to Ep. 6.