Episode 4

Dreams Come True: Speed Dating

Episode Four: Speed Date : Dreams Come True

As Wuju stares at Seonyi eyes upclose, they look so beautiful....

" DAMN..... What happened yesterday? So so sorry about this... We shouldn't have drank too much...." Says an exasperated Wuju...

"Ahh... no... no worries.... See you some other day..." exclaims Seonyi after realising what had happened.

Wuju left Seonyi's house for home when the phone rang....

"Writer Wuju.... WHERE IS YOUR LOCATION?? WE ARE SHOOTING FLYING MAN IN 20 MINS AND YOU ARE STILL NOT AT THE LOCATION... GET YOURSELF HERE INSTANTLY...."

It was PD Kim Jiyeon.... Wuju looks at the time and realised its already 10:40 am....

Wuju then hailed a taxi to get him to his next destination....

It was about dusk when Flying Man shooting ended. Wuju felt famished after a long day shooting. Suddenly his phone rang....

" Hello, this is Cosmic Matchmaking services. Is this Mr Seo Wuju...."

"Yes... Im Seo Wuju.... may I know whose speaking..."

"Hi... Do u remember signing up for our services? Just to let you know that we have found a suitable candidate for your date. Would you be free tomorrow evening"

Wuju tries to remember when did he signed for such services. He remembered he was coerced to signed up by Boss Jiyeon to sign up for the package during a company fair.

"Hey Seo Wuju, since you are single and you are a man with balls of steel, why dun you sign up for it. Who knows you'll get someone hotter than me.. Heh heh heh"

The thought of Jiyeon and being bossed around by her made him pissed. "Hi... I will be attending the date. Can you provide me the time and place for the matchmaking??"

Fast forward to the next evening, Wuju arrives at a posh Italian restaurant arranged by the matchmaking fellas.

He saw a slender, tall lady sitting by the window. Wuju carefully appraoched her and asked." Excuse me, are you Son Juyeon-sshi..? "

In her coolest reply she said... "Yes I am, you must be Mr Seo Wuju.... seems to me you are a bit late for our date... do have a seat."

In Wuju's mind she seems a bit strict and cold. But Wuju's ideal woman is always a chic lady with less words, but with a nice heart.

The dinner seems awkward with less conversations. However, Wuju cant stop staring at her... and her body. She seems to have a good figure to be a supermodel.

"So Wuju-sshi.... what do u think of an ideal date?"

"Maybe movies??"

"Geez... aren't you a boring person.... maybe you have some free time after dinner?"

Wuju took a look on his watch, and sees the time is at 8.30pm. Since the next day he has a free schedule, Wuju vehemently agrees.

Juyeon took him to an amusement park 20 mins away fron the restaurant.

" Wuju-sshi... this is how I envisioned my date to be....."

Suddenly her tone turns from chic and cool to a high pitched, happy voice that sounds liek a middle school student.. "Wuju-sshi... I want to ride that rollercoaster.... pretty please..." in her most cutest expression.....

However, this rollercoaster is famous for its 172m plunge in a 77 degree decline. However Wuju relented.

Wuju and Juyeon rode on the rollercoaster ride. The 172 metres decline made his guts feel like bursting, and his eyes rolling with fear and felt like motion sickness.

After the ride... Juyeon wanted to ride the spinning teacups... Wuju gave a reluctant look, but Juyeon changed to her cold look and curtly replied to Wuju...

"If you dun wanna ride with me, I am going to sit on the ground and roll around like a kid... and cry" said Juyeon as she prepared to sit down on the ground...

Wuju reluctantly agreed. They sat on the spinning teacups. While Juyeon celebrated and screamed in glee.... Wuju started to get sick in the tummy.

The night continued with seven more rides till late at night. By the time, Wuju's tummy had mixed around and awaiting to burst from his mouth.

Juyeon drove Wuju home, and cruelly dumped him out of the car near his home.... "Such a no-jem (not a fun person)...... hmphh.."

Seonyi went out of her gate to clear her rubbish, wheh she saw Wuju vomitting his guts out due to the sickness of the thrill rides he got on earlier...

"Hey Wuju.... what happened...."

"Seonyi... just.... hold... me.... on..." said a sick Wuju as he held Seonyi in a tight embrace.

Seonyi just smiled and agreed in her heart...

From a distance, Kristin looked from far with a mind full of questions and jealousy.