Episode 6

Dreams Come True: Speed Dating

Episode Six: Speed Date : Dreams Come True

Wuju offloads Luda's suitcase as both disembarks from the car.

"See Wuju, you are such a sweetie. Even carrying for your ex girlfriend." Luda says as she tries to calm Wuju down.

The door opens. Its Yujin and Kristin.

"Hi Oppa... you're home..... Eh Unnie... Its been long....." greets Yujin as she stumbled upon Luda's existence.

"Yes Yujinnie, I will be here for a very long time" Luda replied as she heads into the living room. "

" Whose that by the way? What's her relationship with Oppa??" Kristin talks as she nudged onto Yujin's shoulder.

" I dunno, maybe they are back together? She dated Oppa for 3 years before they broke up 18 mths ago. " replied Yujin.

Kristin then stared at Luda with full of question marks and a slight jealousy.

Wuju's phone then rang.

"Hello Seo Wuju sshi. We are from Cosmic Matchmaking Services. So sorry about your unpleasant experience with one of our clients. To give you more enhanced services, please let us know your preferences"

"Ah alright....." Wuju replied with splashes of unpleasant flashbacks in his mind on the previous date....

Wuju saw Luda approaching him from behind... "G... give me a super attractive girl.... some one as y as...... JUN HYOSEONG OF SECRET"

Luda then chuckles after hearing Wuju's replies. Wuju then hangs up his phone. "Now what....."

Luda heads up to Wuju and put her arms around Wuju's neck.... "Seo Wuju, I didnt know you are so desperate... If you need love, Im here specially available for you......."

"Cut that off, will ya. There are others around. It might invite rumours. Especially about us that are absolutely ridiculous" retorts Wuju angrily as he loosens Luda's embrace.

"Who.... your sister knows us well.. The other girl, the blondie. Why, you have feelings for her too... You trying your feelings on her, Wuju?"

As Wuju tries to reply Luda's question, Kristin appears in the living room.... Luda and Wuju gave her a startling stare...

" Yes Oppa and Unnie? Did I startled you? I heard you were squabbling here" Kristin replies coolly. Wuju then walks out towards the door and left the house.

Kristin then heads up to her room. Oppa has feelings for me?? Oh man.. I should look sweet for him whenever he appears.....

Wuju then heads to another restaurant, this time its a Mexican restaurant. He heads to the counter, which led him to a table face to face with one lady.

"Hi, Im Seo Wuju..... nice to meet you" Wuju greets the lady, as she went face to face with her.

What came next stunned Wuju. Blood rush to his head. The heat around him becomes burning passion.

In front of him, is one hell of a gorgeous lady. Big eyes, high cheekbones, puffy lips. Her arms are well sculpted and toned. Her body looks fit. Beagle look, the Koreans always said. Her luscious, black hair covered on right side of her face.

"Hi, I am Nam Dawon. Please dun be shy to take a seat"

Wuju spends the next few minutes in awe of his partner. Hit the jackpot mate!!

"May I ask what do you do for a living," Wuju asked to calm down the awkwardness that is starting to grow.

"I am actually a vet.... not a glamourous job isn't it..." replied Dawon.

"Nah... its a humble job. By the way, you look quite stunning. I thought you are a supermodel or something..." replied Wuju with shyness.

"Me a supermodel?? I need to grow at least 10cm more. Im not that tall. But thanks for your compliment"

Wuju spent the rest of dinner striking conversations with Dawon. They began to knew each other and grew comfortable of each other.

As the night went by, Dawon strikes a question. "Would you like to walk down Han River park together. Its still early. Maybe grab a couple drinks and chat more??" Dawon suggested.

"Sure... why not. Its just a few minutes walk from here"

Wuju walks down by the park with Dawon. As they walk closer to each other, they felt each others hands...

"Dawon sshi.... Do you feel cold? Shall we hold hands??"

Dawon looked at Wuju in the eyes and smiled. Wuju held her hands. They felt so warm. A bit wet, but comfortable... Wuju felt blood rushing to his head.

"Shall we sit down over there and watch the stars??" Dawon suggested.

Both headed onto the bench. The dark skies of Seoul looks beautiful. There was a full moon. a sprinkle of stars around. But the main event is, Wuju is hanging out with a total knockout.

Wuju then suddenly stopped the converstation.
"Dawon-sshi, I really cant help but notice that you are too beautiful in my eyes. Do you know you make me very nervous now?"

Dawon came closer to Wuju's face and replied "Actually Wuju-sshi, Im feeling the same about you too. I feel that you are my type and I would like to get closer to you"

Wuju then crept on closer towards Dawon... Their lips crept closer to each other as it begins to lock....

Continue to Episode 7