Episode 18

Dreams Come True: Speed Dating

Episode Eighteen: Speed Date : Dreams Come True.

"Hi Seonyi.... its been a while too.... Where have you been for the past month... Been looking for you...."

Seonyi smiles as she gulps down her can of beer. "Been trying to search for myself. Took a break for awhile. I didnt want to bother others...."

"Was it something that I said to hurt you? And you avoid me?"

Seonyi avoided Wuju's gaze and looks far ahead to search for a less awkward answer... "Nopes. Maybe I shall just turn in early. I just came back a few minutes ago. Catch up with you soon..."

Seonyi heads into her house, with Wuju still wandering from her sudden disappearance and appearance back. Wuju wonder why.

Wuju received an anonynous call the next morning offering a post as a writer... Seems interesting it is. Should I accept it??

Wuju called Jiyeon for her opinion. "Hey Wuju, why don't you try it... You may never know. Besides, it might be a path to stardom."

Wuju went ahead for the interview. He was stunned. In front of him, is movie director Bae Doongbok, and his entourage.

"Mr Seo, I am Bae Doongbok, Director of Palm of a Tiger. Understood you are one of the writers of Flying Man..." Director Bae replied.

"I've been a big fan of Flying Man so far, despite its humble cast and fantastic ideas, why don't we sit down and talk about writing for a movie...."

Wuju was dumbfounded, but excited to hear the news. Of course, an opportunity to work with one of the biggest action directors in the country...

Wuju called for a celebration. He called Jiyeon who offered her congratulatory statement.

" Hey Wuju, congrats. But you know my new show involves me travelling a lot. Am very sorry that I won't be spending lots of time with you nowadays..."

"Sure, I think Im gonna be busy for a while too. Maybe one fine day perhaos if we can get together and go out again...." Wuju said as he sighed that he cant spend time with Jiyeon again.

Suddenly Wuju had an incredible idea. He brought a few bottles of beers, some beef from the market and of course, a lil bit of bites.

Wuju knocks on Seonyi's door... She opened the door while brushing her teeth.

"Hey Seonyi. I have a very good news today, but I don't have anyone to celebrate with. I bought some beef and beer to go along with?"

Seonyi and Wuju spend sm time grilling meat. Wuju wanted to spend some time with Seonyi since her sudden reappearance, and thoughg the best excuse was to feed his good friend.

" So, Seonyi.... where have you been the past month?? Please tell me clearly" Wuju asked as they began grilling their meat.

"I have been sorting out my emotions. I have been stressed at work. I decided to leave for a month back to China to visit my family and friends. And have a few days homestay cleanse my thoughts" Seonyi replied.

"Hmm... what about the time at Jeju. Why you left me alone suddenly without saying goodbye??" Wuju asked as he begin to open the beer cans while listening to Seonyi's explanation.

Seonyi felt her heart jumped suddenly as she began to gather her courage.

"Actually Wuju, I was heartbroken. I am not the best person in explaning my feelings. But at that time, I fell in love with your character, how you cared about your friends. And most importantly, how you cared for me always."

Seonyi then came closer and leaned closer to Wuju. She gave a gentle kiss on Wuju's lips. A soft one. Then both stared hard at each other....

" Seo Wuju, I am in love with you."

Continued to Ep. 19