Episode 14

Dreams Come True: Speed Dating

Episode Fourteen: Speed Date : Dreams Come True.

Jiyeon alighted from her Lotus, to reveal her outfit for the date.

"Hmm, not bad. At least there is effort," Wuju said with a smile as he stared at Jiyeon.

Damn, what a perfect dame. Jiyeon doesnt looked aged in the last 14 years or so. Scrap the cap, the long sleeve, and the thick glasses. She looks better than most celebrities in Korea now.

Wuju keep grinning ear to ear as Jiyeon cruises down to the road to their destination: a ballgame!!

"Are you happy to see me, or are you happy just to watch the ball game with me??" Jiyeon questioning Wuju's feel of excitement.

"Well, the ball game more than the girl??" Wuju replied. Jiyeon playfully punched Wuju's shoulder as they enjoyed a moment in the car with a ballad song playing on the radio.

Meanwhile, Luda was on the way home, walking through the park, a regular path that she had taken since staying with Wuju.

Suddenly she felt herself being followed. Luda turned back, but she never managed to see whose following her behind.

Luda fastened her pace and began to brisk walk up the staircase. Again she felt herself being followed.

Feeling threatened of her own safety, she decided to run towards safety... however, she stumbled over when she was climbing the staircase. She turned around and saw a familiar face. A face that puts fear in her heart....

It was a game intermission at the baseball game. Jiyeon and Wuju were celebrating, as their team were winning. The kiss-a-gram section came up, where couples have to kiss when the video shows them.

It began to screen couples, one by one while the spectators having laughters. Suddenly, the camera pointed to Jiyeon and Wuju.

Both looked at each other in disbelief, and a certain embarassment. To hide their awkwardness in the situation and also to entertain the crowd, Wuju suddenly grabbed Jiyeon's head, push it towards his, and stood his back towards the camera.

As they were in close embrace, Wuju said. "Let's keep quiet and let this moment pass, enjoy it"

Jiyeon felt Wuju's breath muttering near her ears... "Uh... okay..."

Jiyeon decided to call it home since there was an early shoot tomorrow for her last episode as Flying Man PD. On the way home, Jiyeon decided to ask this burgeoning question popping randomly in her head.

"Wuju..... why did you embraced me during the game just now??" Jiyeon asked carefully.

"Well, I didnt want to spoil the party, and besides, you look absolutely stunning tonight??" Wuju replied as he grinned and looked over to Jiyeon.

"Wuju, you cheeky idiot...." replied Jiyeon with laughter as she threw a punch on Wuju's shoulder.

They had reached in front of Wuju's house. Wuju looked at Jiyeon as he bid his goodbyes.

"Jiyeon, see you tomorrow. Hopefully we can see each other again soon."

Jiyeon smiled as she looked at Wuju's hazel eyes. She suddenly felt her heartbeat sped up instantly as her cheeks grew warmer. Suddenly, Jiyeon instantly grabbed Wuju's neck and planted a long and warm kiss on Wuju's lips...

It was a warm and long, passionate kiss. A kiss that was waiting for a good fourteen long years.
Wuju located his hands on Jiyeon's waist and pushed the seat down for a better position... Wuju's mind flashed back to his first kiss, whom he gave it to Jiyeon fourteen years ago, after she almost drown in a cliff jump dare....

Suddenly.......

"AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

A long shriek echoed through the silent and dark night.

Wuju pulled himself away from Jiyeon and both left the car.

In the distance, he saw a man, holding on to a wooden planked, raising up the object and trying to beat the lady below, whose pleading for mercy....

"HEY YOU..... YOU JERK..." Wuju shouted down the street as he gave chase. Jiyeon chased right after, and took a look at the lady, who has bruises on her right eye, and broken nose...

Continued on Ep.15