Pt. 6

In Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The car soon slowed down outside a motel that looked like it'd seen better days, due to its sign to lure customers in sparking and falling apart.

"I'll get a room." Chanyeol spoke up.

Baekhyun nodded, watching the taller disappear into the motel to book a room, he looked up noticing the once dark sky lighting up.

He tried his best to hide his worry, especially throughout the ride. He didn't know what to think about Chanyeol now, not sure if he'd try to hurt him like that Sehun did. He shook his head at that thought, Chanyeol seemed trustworthy, well seemed.

He kept telling himself that this way his way out of that city, now he could have his dream of driving all the time but it wasn't the way he expected, especially by not being legal.

He quickly flashed a smile as Chanyeol appeared with a room key in his hand, waving at the smaller from outside the car.

Baekhyun got out as Chanyeol made his way to the back to get the duffel bags, Chanyeol turned noticing the familiar flash of worry in Baekhyun's eyes.

"You okay?"

Baekhyun quickly nodded, "I'm fine." He took the keys from Chanyeol's hand, wanting to just sleep and forget about this night, maybe to return back to his waiter job in the morning, he wasn't so sure now.

He opened the door to their designated room, not exactly please with what stared back. His eyes fell on the discoloured bed sheets and few stains on the wallpaper, some of it peeled and ripped from the walls.

He stepped inside further, placing the keys down with a sigh, "Better than the car, I guess."

"I'm sorry." Chanyeol replied, "I'll take you back in the morning."

"I haven't changed my mind now have I?" Baekhyun turned to the taller.

"Oh, I just thought-" Chanyeol began, not getting the chance to finish when Baekhyun's lips met his for a quick kiss.

"You just thought." Baekhyun replied, sitting down on the bed to check how comfortable it was while Chanyeol placed the bags down somewhere safe yet easy to grab because he wasn't so sure if they were exactly the safest anymore.

"Were you one of them?" Baekhyun spoke up, his eyes locking with Chanyeol's dark brown ones. 

Chanyeol looked back to the smaller with a confused look.

"In the heist." Baekhyun added, he'd sort of patched things together in the car ride to the motel, due to the money, the Red Corsa and guns.

Chanyeol took a deep breath, it was pretty obvious that he was by now, where else would all this money come from?

"Yeah, I was." Chanyeol sighed.

"And did you kill those people?" Baekhyun looked up.

Chanyeol didn't know what to say to that, not sure if Baekhyun wanted to hear the truth. He did kill a guard but only out of defence and the fact he didn't have the much time to think before he did it. He didn't know how many people Jongdae and Sehun killed, but the rest of the deaths were on them or so he told himself. Killing people always made him nauseous.

"Just one."

Baekhyun chewed on the inside of cheek, not quite sure on what to think of that but it made his stomach turn with uncertainty, mostly about Chanyeol.

"I didn't want to," Chanyeol took a deep breath at Baekhyun's worried l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter