Pt. 14

In Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's eyes shot open at the startled yell coming from inside the room, specifically, right beside him.

He looked at the taller who was now sat up, taking deep breaths as he clutched his heaving chest.

Baekhyun soon coming to the conclusion he had a nightmare.

He sat up too, wrapping his arms around the taller feeling him startle slightly, "I'm sorry, I thought you were sleeping," He mumbled.

"It's okay," Baekhyun replied, trying to rub his shoulder soothingly, "Did you have a bad dream?"

Chanyeol nodded slowly, reluctantly falling back onto the bed once Baekhyun pulled them back, the smaller embracing him comfortingly.

"What was it about?" Baekhyun asked, brushing his hand through Chanyeol's dark, curly locks.

"Everything," Chanyeol began with a heavy sigh, "All of this that I got us into."

"But you weren't there," The taller continued, "I'd lost you and I couldn't get to you."

"I'm alright, see?" Baekhyun flashed a reassuring smile, "I'll always be here."

"I know," Chanyeol sighed, leaning up to give Baekhyun a quick kiss on the head, his lips soon curling into a smile, "I know."

"Come on, let's go back to sleep," Baekhyun spoke up, making sure he was snuggled beside the taller to remind him that his dream wasn't real and that he most certainly wasn't going anywhere.

...

Chanyeol's eyes slowly opened, he had to admit that he'd never slept this long in a while. He his side, expecting to see the smaller but he wasn't there.

He slowly sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes, soon deciding to get out of bed, he never did like lounging around — having something to do always kept his mind off things.

He made his way out the bedroom, stretching while doing so, his eyes scanned around the room, soon falling on Jongin seated in the living room eating a bowl of cereal.

"Where's Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked, making his way into the kitchen to pour a drink.

With a no reply he closed the fridge door with a huff, turning to Jongin, "Jongin." He said louder and sterner.

"What?" He replied, cheeks full with cereal, his eyes focused on the television.

"I said, where is Baekhyun?" Chanyeol huffed, pouring some orange juice.

"Oh, he went out."

"Wha—" Chanyeol's mouth fell open, "Are you kidding?"

"No," Jongin furrowed his brows, turning to face the taller, "He left a note, I saw him leaving, he said he was going to get something."

Chanyeol choked on nothing, "You just let him leave!?"

"What was I supposed to do?! Hold him against his will? He's a grown man." Jongin rolled his eyes with a huff.

"Jongin, the heist." Chanyeol gritted his teeth, "The police, Junmyeon."

"Oh, ," Jongin's mouth fell open as Chanyeol was making sense, maybe he shouldn't of let Baekhyun go so easily.

Chanyeol quickly moved to the front door, slipping on his shoes and grabbing a random jacket that was clearly one of Jongin's. He opened the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter