Pt. 2

In Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol took a deep breath as his eyes read over the sign,

Suho's Mechanics

He shook his head at that, this place was no mechanics and he knew that.

He stepped inside, stepping by the busy 'mechanics', he wasn't actually sure if they did work here or if it was an act for when the place was open, but all he really cared about was having to get through to the back.

"Chanyeol," Junmyeon spoke up once the taller entered, "I said 5:30, not 5:37."

"Sorry, boss." Chanyeol replied as he sat down, his eyes falling over the bodies that took up their crew, yet someone was new.

"Who's the new guy?"

Chanyeol's head turned to the youngest on their team, although he didn't look the youngest due to the few piercings on his face.

"His name's Jongdae." Junmyeon spoke up.

"And what makes you think we'll do fine with him slowing us down?" A smaller male spoke up with round glasses taking up most of his features.

"And what makes you think I'll slow you down?" Jongdae leaned forward.

"You're new and we don't do new." The taller of the three replied, pushing his black hair from his face.

"Sehun, Kyungsoo." Junmyeon sighed, "You're just going to have to deal with it." He turned to the blackboard behind him, beginning to sketch out the map.

"The 's wrong with them?" Jongdae whispered to Chanyeol.

"We can hear you!" Kyungsoo shouted over.

"They need warming up to." Chanyeol replied with a sigh.

"The guard count is low, stomach bug is going around in the workplace." Junmyeon turned from the blackboard.

"Sehun, Jongdae will go in the front and Chanyeol in the back, meaning Sehun and Jongdae will do most of the dirty work." Junmyeon began to announce, Sehun pumping his fist at that.

"Kyungsoo you're the chauffeur, you know what do to." Junmyeon continued, Kyungsoo nodded in response.

"There's ten cameras, two guards both armed and twelve employees, questions?" Junmyeon asked.

"Dress code?" Jongdae spoke up.

Junmyeon nodded, walking over to get four pairs of masks and overalls.

"They stay on until you get in the other vechile, closest parking lot." Junmyeon announced, "Keep that in mind, Kyungsoo."

Chanyeol began to chew on his cheek with nervousness, his eyes glued on the uniform.

"Chanyeol?" Junmyeon spoke up, "You know what you're doing?"

Chanyeol took a deep breath, "I go in the back."

"Good." Junmyeon clasped his hands together, "Two days, be here at 2:00." His eyes fell on Chanyeol, "Sharp."

Chanyeol finally let out the breath he didn't know he was holding, this was happening, sooner than anticipated.

"You're quiet." Sehun spoke as he made his way over to the taller, the meeting over so they had time to discuss and such.

"I don't want to mess up." Chanyeol replied.

"It's all about improve, nothing's actually planned in a heist." Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter