Pt. 29

In Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was on his way to see a certain someone, someone who could maybe tell him where Chanyeol was or someone who could give him a place to stay for a while because he couldn't stay at Luhan's anymore.

He got off the bus at familiar street, the ride was enduringly long and the sky had darkened quite a bit. Once of the bus his eyes scanned over the road, staying in a particular spot when he remembered what happened there.

"See that street down there?"

Baekhyun could almost hear his deep voice as he remembered, his eye scanned over the street Chanyeol desperately ordered him to go into.

"I want you to go to the second alleyway on the right."

Baekhyun was already turning into an all too familiar alleyway, his heart hurting because this place was always associated with Chanyeol. Their days out together, all thought it was risky and caused all of this to happen, Baekhyun had never been happier with the criminal.

He knocked on the door, a small wave of deja vu passing him. He knocked harsher and longer.

The door finally swinging open.

"Baekhyun?"

"Yeah, it's me," Baekhyun replied as he stared up at the tanned male, "I'm sorry for coming here, I just didn't know where else to go—"

"No, no, it's okay," Jongin reassured, he was most certainly shocked at the small male's appearance. Even though, he told Chanyeol he wasn't, he was certain Baekhyun was dead that night, "Come in."

"This is a nicer welcome than you gave me last time." Baekhyun chuckled to lighten the mood.

"Well, I thought you were the pizza I ordered."

"Great." Baekhyun sighed.

"What happened to your face?" Jongin asked, the bruises and large cut on his forehead the first thing that came to his mind.

"Oh, well, Junmyeon isn't exactly the nicest when it comes to money." Baekhyun paused and pointed to his cut, "And this is from my boss."

Jongin's brows furrowed, "Your boss did that?"

"Yeah, but I quit."

"That's good." Jongin replied, a little concerned now. He never really bothered with the smaller, he was just Chanyeol's tag-a-long but now he was worried about his life, maybe that's why Baekhyun left with him.

Baekhyun sensed a little awkwardness so he cleared his throat, "Is our things still here?"

"Uh, yeah, they're still in the bedroom."

"Okay." Baekhyun forced a smile, not wasting his time in entering Jongin's bedroom. It was still that same.

There was some things he'd wished he had with him at his own apartment, things that reminded him of Chanyeol and the time that they shared together.

He traced his hand over the white bed sheets, specifically on the side where Chanyeol slept. He made his way to the wardrobe, noticing a small pile of their clothes. Jongin must of took them out.

He picked up a familiar dark hoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter