Pt. 30

In Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin let Baekhyun stay over for visiting tomorrow and mostly because Baekhyun didn't want to go back to his apartment, mostly because of Luhan, he did love him, he was his best friend but he just didn't want to go back anymore.

Everything about his old city reminded him of things he didn't want to remember.

And Baekhyun finally opened up on what actually happened, finally getting it off his chest to Jongin, which he told between a shared cigarette.

Now, Baekhyun was left alone in the bedroom, Jongin kindly offering the bed while he took the sofa but Baekhyun couldn't sleep.

A part of him buzzed with excitement, he was going to see Chanyeol, but a part of him was also anxious, what would happen?

Would Chanyeol be angry at him? Baekhyun chewed his lips at that thought, tossing and turning on the bed but he could never get comfortable.

He was also slightly afraid, the familiar darkness in the room reminded him of a specific one from that fateful night. He shook his head, he knew he had to forget about Sehun and Junmyeon and everyone else that was badly associated with Chanyeol.

But he couldn't.

They haunted him in his nights of rest at the hospital, always in the back of his mind as he looked in the mirror. Always being reminded that it happened and he couldn't do anything to take that terrible part away.

He wanted nothing more than to remember his time with Chanyeol as nothing more than a relaxed road trip, something couples could calmly enjoy together as they spend their time in each other's company. No money, no guns, no bad men.

Just each other.

But that never did happen when he was with Chanyeol.

Baekhyun figured sleep wasn't going to happen tonight, even though he wanted to rest well; he wanted Chanyeol to see him at his best.

Because the last thing he wanted was for Chanyeol to think he was being nonchalant about being free, not being imprisoned for what happened. He wanted Chanyeol to think he was grateful.

He tossed the covers from him, his eyes searching the room like he did most times in the hospital, always working himself up with fear that someone would be lurking in the shadows and yet no one would be there.

He tiptoed to the door, gently opening it and peering out to Jongin who was fast asleep. He didn't want to disturb him but he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep on his own.

He was fine with the floor.

He tiptoed back into the the bedroom and grabbed the quilted blanket that laid on the bottom of the bed, he didn't want to dirty all of Jongin's bedding because of the floor. He grabbed a pillow and made his way back into the living room.

He placed the pillow o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter