Pt. 18

In Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol stood still, his heart thumping, chest heaving, blood boiling.

He slowly turned, the black car now out of sight, Baekhyun out of reach.

Baekhyun wasn't safe anymore.

His eyes fell on the small male still in front of him, his anger now radiating towards that specific person, he was the reason Baekhyun was gone.

Chanyeol mind indicated the steel bat still in his hand, he swung at the smaller, yet, he was ready and grabbed a hold of it before it could cause any damage.

The fight between the steel bat didn't last long before Chanyeol threw a furious punch at the smaller in front of him causing Kyungsoo to stumble back, his grip on the bat loosening.

Chanyeol didn't waste time on snatching the metal object from the smaller male's grasp, the cool steel meeting Kyungsoo's face with all the might Chanyeol could muster up and with the knowledge that they knew about Baekhyun and that they used that as an advantage, it was harder than he intended.

Kyungsoo stumbled back from the harsh impact, his vision faltering for a second, his feet failing him as he fell to the ground.

Chanyeol gripped the smaller's collar, causing his fall to the concrete pavement to be more forceful.

Chanyeol knew what would happen to Baekhyun but he didn't even want to think about it, all he wanted to do was take it out on the person that caused this.

And that was Kyungsoo.

"Why him?!" Chanyeol roared, pulling Kyungsoo up and slamming him back down to the concrete, not intending his words to come out slurred but even though he didn't feel it, the drugs and alcohol were still in his system.

Kyungsoo just laughed in response, more so wheezed from the hit to the head he received from earlier.

Chanyeol didn't have time for this, all he had time was for getting to wherever the hell Baekhyun was, "Where the is he?!"

Kyungsoo's eyes widened slightly once Chanyeol's large hands wrapped around his throat, Chanyeol swore a hint of fear flashed throughout them, "Remember," The smaller wheezed, "When you first stared?"

"It was just you and me," Kyungsoo coughed, tugging at Chanyeol's grip on his neck, "And Jongin, remember that?"

Chanyeol harsh expression shifted, confused as to why Kyungsoo was talking about this now, why he was rambling, "I don't have time for this," Chanyeol spat.

"No, no, listen," Kyungsoo began, struggling to get words out, "Remember your first job?"

Chanyeol didn't think he'd ever forget it, the guilt of causing many innocent people terror, but Jongin and Kyungsoo seemed okay with that, they were used to it, "What? What are you talking about?" Chanyeol beginning to think the damage was on Kyungsoo's head did something to the male in front of him.

"The meeting place, it was small, Junmyeon's business was small, but gosh the cheques, they were good, weren't they?" Kyungsoo began to ramble again, a weak smile falling on his lips.

Chanyeol was losing his patience, he balled his hand, his fist meeting Kyungsoo's face, clutching his face so he was looking directly at him, "I swear to ing god, tell me where you're taking him!" He roared.

Kyungsoo continued, his voice darkening, "You never did listen, Chanyeol, you were always pathetic," His bushy eyebrows furrowed, his words bitter as he spat them out, "We all had to feel sorry for you and your ing useless dad, didn't we?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter