Pt. 16

In Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol decided on the Monday to grant Baekhyun's wishes of going out because mostly the people of Seoul were at work and that gave an advantage on Chanyeol's behalf since Baekhyun wanted to go on a date to the shopping mall.

Baekhyun smiled eagerly at himself in the mirror, he knew he shouldn't be this excited at spending time with Chanyeol but the fact that it was normal, they weren't running from anything; anyone, they were doing something normal couples did and that's all that Baekhyun wanted.

He brought the collar of Chanyeol's hoodie up to his nose once again, well it was originally Jongin's until Chanyeol had claimed it and the familiar scent of the taller had pretty much got rid of the smell of Jongin; which was a lot of smoke, or Baekhyun hadn't gotten used to the smell of used up joints by now.

He always loved Chanyeol's smell, it was calming, he'd been with Chanyeol throughout a lot and yet the tall male always treated him the same; with so much care. Baekhyun didn't know how that was even possible with someone under so much pressure most of the time.

"You ready?" Chanyeol asked, poking his head in the doorway, once noticing Baekhyun was fully dressed he stepped more inside, "Is that mine?"

Baekhyun looked down at the baggy hoodie, "Maybe," he smiled, "boyfriends give their hoodies." A cheeky tint flashed through his eyes.

"Alright then," Chanyeol rolled his eyes with a smile, "Jongin's letting use his car," The taller spoke up, creeping more into the bedroom.

"Okay, let's go then," Baekhyun smiled, turning from the mirror to look at the taller face to face.

Chanyeol nodded, wrapping his arm around the smaller as they made their way out the bedroom, Jongin coming into view seated on the sofa, which Baekhyun was beginning to think he never got up from.

"Are you guys going now?" The tanned male spoke up, drawing back from one of his many rolled joints.

"Yeah," Baekhyun replied.

"Might want to," Jongin gestured to Chanyeol, "Cover him up."

"We were going to," Chanyeol rolled his eyes, walking over the counter which had the bucket hat, this time a black mask to cover the bottom of his face rather than sunglasses.

Baekhyun also sported a matching black mask because Chanyeol insisted to hide himself as well, which the smaller was a little hesitant but if Chanyeol thought it was best he would do it anyway.

"Have fun," Jongin yelled out as the two exited out the apartment.

Chanyeol pulled out the keys given to him by Jongin, he walked out the alleyway alongside the smaller, his eyes falling on the black ranger rover that's lights flashed when he hit the keys.

"Brings back memories." Chanyeol muttered, remembering back to the similar black car that Kyungsoo drove him and the rest of the crew to the heist.

"What?" Baekhyun furrowed his brows, not understanding Chanyeol’s remark.

"Nothing," Chanyeol smiled, although it wouldn't be exactly seen by Baekhyun due to his mouth being covered.

Once the two were in the car and Chanyeol had started the car, with car keys rather than Baekhyun's nail file, he was slowly starting to feel okay about this. Baekhyun and him would be okay, he knew at some point he'd have to tread into territory he wasn’t sure of, especially since he was a wanted criminal.

He promised things would be normal for him and Baekhyun, so now he was trying to prove that he meant it.

Once the car was now on the road, no longer fearful of police stopping them in traffic, he placed his hand on the small male's thigh, a smile creeping on his face when Baekhyun replaced with his own hands, entwining their fingers.

"We're gonna have fun."

...

Baekhyun was currently in a clothes store, finally wearing clothes that fit him, he opened the curtain to the changing room to show Chanyeol, who nodded approvingly as always.

"You've given me that response every time!" Baekhyun exclaimed, turning to look at the black skinny jeans on them, the knees on them slightly ripped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter