Pt. 12

In Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's eyes widened, his heart sinking, what the hell was he supposed to do?

"Chanyeol, you say?"

Baekhyun nodded slowly, trying to take in the tanned male's features in front of him but not getting a good look due to the pistol in front of the male's face.

"I'm Baekhyun, I'm just—" He couldn't find the right words, "I'm with Chanyeol, he's just coming."

"And why should I believe that?" Baekhyun watched the stranger throw his finished cigarette to the ground, twisting it with his slipper, how intimidating. "Why should I believe you're not one of Junmyeon's mutts?"

"Junmyeon?" Baekhyun mumbled, he'd never heard that name before.

"Don't play dumb." The stranger muttered, Baekhyun going back to his senses when he heard the click of a fresh bullet being ready to use in gun.

"I swear! I'm just a waiter, Chanyeol and I, we're—" Boyfriends? Baekhyun wasn't sure about what they were classed as but right now wasn't the time to think of that.

"You idiot!"

Baekhyun's head whipped towards the familiar voice of Chanyeol, his heart rising with relief, he made it. Hopefully he would be better at talking them out of this.

But Chanyeol didn't do any talking.

Baekhyun watched him drop the duffel bag, stumbling back when Chanyeol pushed him out the way, grabbing hold of the pistol in the stranger's hand as he pulled both of them inside.

Baekhyun stared dumbfounded, was he supposed to follow?

"The bags." Chanyeol shouted from inside.

Baekhyun nodded, as if he'd see him. He picked up the three duffel bags, finding it a little troublesome — he never knew money could be so heavy.

Baekhyun's eyes widened once he watched the taller slam the stranger against the wall, his muscular arm pinning him in place in front of his neck.

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun yelled.

"See, he gets where I'm coming from." The stranger hissed, struggling to breath from Chanyeol's hold, "That's no way to greet an old friend."

"Shut the hell up, Jongin," Chanyeol spat, the familiar scent lingering from him, "Are you high?"

"I was." Jongin replied, "Until the pounding at the door had to sober me up a bit."

"I'm sorry."

"Baek, why the hell are you apologising?" Chanyeol sighed, pulling away from Jongin when he felt he was no longer a threat; especially to Baekhyun.

"Because he's a gentleman," Jongin made his way over to the smaller, Baekhyun didn't know if he should back up or not, but by the looks of it he was gonna have to tolerate the stranger for however time Chanyeol stayed here. "Baekhyun, was it?"

Baekhyun nodded slowly, his eyes searching for Chanyeol who was now busy closing the front door and locking it.

His eyes soon widened at the feeling of something damp against his hand, he looked down now only realising the tanned male had grabbed held of his hand and planted a kiss, he immediately pulled back in shock.

"I'm Jongin, I used to go by Kai, but you can call—"

"Shut up." Chanyeol hissed, "He's not single."

"Oh," Jongin stood back, "Who's the lucky person?"

"Chanyeol." Baekhyun grinned.

"So that's why you know each other," Jongin spoke up, the pieces starting to come together. He sat down on his wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter