Pt. 13

In Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun let out a deep sigh as he sat beside Chanyeol, his head resting on his shoulder as his arm was slinked around his chest, they were watching some movie Baekhyun wasn't paying too much attention to, he was too busy in his thoughts.

Especially by being cuddled up with the taller like this, it envied him; envied him of the future he wanted for the both of them. That they could sit and watch television like this, cuddled up without a care in the world. Chanyeol's words were so promising that night in the car, but the more Baekhyun thought of it, the less unlikely a safe life on the road seemed.

His train of thought immediately stopped when he smelt the scent of burning, this time more up close rather than over at Jongin, seated on the arm chair. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, his eyes widening once he saw smoke exhaling from his lips, "What do you think you're doing?" Baekhyun gawked.

"Uhm," Chanyeol didn't know Baekhyun would react like this, "Smoking."

"And when the hell did you start smoking?" Baekhyun asked, "Do you know how bad those things are for you?"

"Hey!" Jongin shouted over, "I'm alive and well!"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "I do it occasionally," Chanyeol answered truthfully, "It helps me to relax."

Baekhyun rose a brow, not amused, "C'mon you should try some." Chanyeol offered.

Baekhyun looked down at Chanyeol's outstretched hand, the burning cigar wedged between his offering fingers, with a deep sigh Baekhyun spoke up, "I've never done anything like that."

"Seriously?" Jongin spoke up, "Not even in like college?"

"No!" Baekhyun sighed, "Because I went to college to actually study and not get drunk or high at stupid parties."

"Yet, now you're on the run with a wanted criminal," Jongin rose a brow.

"You, shut up." Chanyeol called over, "C'mon it's easy, all you gotta do is inhale and let it do its thing."

Baekhyun hesitantly took the cigar from Chanyeol, giving him a quick look before placing it against his lips. He didn't know how much he had to inhale, he took another breath, the burnt taste not appealing to the smaller. He felt the smoke tickle the back of his throat, causing him to fall into a wheezy coughing fit.

Chanyeol gently rubbed the smaller's back, chuckling softly to himself, "You'll get used to it."

...

Chanyeol was pretty sure Baekhyun had gotten used to it now, the joint had been used up and discarded on the messy coffee table.

He guessed Baekhyun was the clingy type when intoxicated, it started with small touches on the nape of his neck or constantly nuzzling his face more and more into the taller's chest.

Chanyeol looked down at the smaller, his head now in his lap. Their eyes soon locking, "Are you not gonna watch the movie?" Chanyeol asked, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter