Pt. 5

In Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's eyes slowly opened at the noise coming from outside the apartment door, his eyes fell over the clock, it was 3am.

He looked down at the few sleepy mumbles coming from Baekhyun, who was fast asleep on his chest. He brought his hand to his hair, gently brushing his dark locks from his face.

He looked up at another noise outside the door, this time louder, as if someone was out

His heart nearly shot out of his chest at the sudden loud pounding at coming from outside the apartment.

Baekhyun furrowed his brows at the loud noise and Chanyeol shuffling away from him, he was comfortable and warm in the taller's embrace and now all of a sudden he was being disturbed. He watched the Chanyeol grab his clothes from the floor.

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun questioned as he rubbed his sleepy eyes, watching him scurry around the living room, freezing at the voices from outside.

"Where's my ing money?!"

Chanyeol felt his heart beat faster in his chest at those words, Junmyeon had finally come for him or did he send one of his men after him?

"Chanyeol, what's going on?" Baekhyun asked, concern washing over his face as he pulled the knitted blanket over himself for some sort of defence.

Chanyeol had his trousers on, "Get changed." He spoke up to smaller, throwing Baekhyun's clothes to him.

"Chanyeol! I know you're in there!" The pounding continued at the door.

Chanyeol didn't know how long that rusted thing would hold.

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun screamed, "Will you please answer me?!" He asked feeling his heart pound faster in his chest at what was going on, frustrated and scared tears welling in his eyes. By the sounds of it Chanyeol was in trouble and Baekhyun didn't have a single idea on what for.

"I owe people some things, okay?" Chanyeol answered, collecting the wanted duffel bags. "We have to go."

Baekhyun didn't know what to say to that but didn't have much of a choice when he could hear a burst at the door, sounding as if whoever was out there was nearly inside, he quickly through on his shirt and trousers.

His eyes widened at the gun Chanyeol had tucked in his jean pocket.

Chanyeol's head turned back, noticing the door behind them dented, The person was almost through, he could've cursed at himself for bringing Baekhyun back here so suddenly after pulling his stunt during the heist, his lustful feelings make him careless.

He took Baekhyun's slender hand in his, leading him to the other end of the room to the fire exit, "You go first." Chanyeol said, helping the smaller climb over the window onto the black railing.

"Chanyeol." Baekhyun turned, not liking what was happening.

"Just go!" Chanyeol yelled, "I'll be right behind you."

Baekhyun reluctantly nodded making his way down the fire exit, feeling slightly relieved at the footsteps of Chanyeol behind him.

Chanyeol nudged the smaller in the direction of the red car.

Baekhyun's eyes fell over the smashed window of the car, it looked familiar but through his panicked mind he couldn't think to where he'd seen it, "Chanyeol, I don't know about this."

Chanyeol's eyes were too focused on the apartment behind him, now only realising he'd left his father behind.

"Baekhyun, they'll be after you as much as me now." Chanyeol's head turned to the smaller, noticing the tears in his eyes.

"I didn't know you were like this." Baekhyun began, his eyes shifting down to the duffel bags, "W-What's inside?"

Chanyeol looked down with a sigh, "Now isn't the time."

"No!" Baekhyun yelled, "I should worry about it." He had to know what was going on, why these three duffel bags were so badly wanted and why Chanyeol thought he had to leave too because of it.

Chanyeol was about to reply when the window of the car behind Baekhyun shattered as a gunshot went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter