Pt. 15

In Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun made sure Chanyeol wasn't facing the mirror as he blow dried his hair, which was quite difficult to do, so Chanyeol decided on sitting on the bathroom floor to help the smaller.

"Okay, done." Baekhyun smiled, helping Chanyeol up from the floor, making sure his back was still facing the mirror. He grabbed a hold of his shoulder, turning him around so he could now look at himself, "Ta-da."

"Woah," Chanyeol stepped forward, looking at his now white coloured hair, "I look so different."

"And that's a good thing," Baekhyun forced a smile, even though having to change Chanyeol's appearance because of police didn't exactly sit well in the back of his mind.

Chanyeol turned to face the smaller, cupping his cheeks with both his hands before planting a chaste kiss on his lips, "Thank you," He said, leaning his forehead against Baekhyun's, "Maybe I can do your hair next time." He flashed a smile.

"Yeah, I'll have to think about that one," Baekhyun laughed, pulling away from Chanyeol's embrace and making in his way into their now shared bedroom.

"But what about you?" Chanyeol asked, "You need to look different so they don't know."

"They're not looking for me," Baekhyun sighed, "We should be more worried about you."

Chanyeol chewed his lips, he hadn't told Baekhyun that the police had identified him, that they now knew his name, he knew he should of told him earlier but yet he still couldn't tell him now. He didn't want Baekhyun to worry, "But what if they are."

"Then," Baekhyun paused to think, "Then, we'll work on it when the time comes." He forced a smile, mostly wanting the time spent on Chanyeol's hair to be lighthearted, just the two hanging out together not wanting to be reminded about the police or whoever this Junmyeon was.

Chanyeol made his way closer to the smaller, he could tell he was feeling down now, so he brushed his hand through Baekhyun's brown locks comfortingly, "So, is this makeover done? Because I think I still look pretty recognisable." Chanyeol said with a grin, watching Baekhyun's head lift up to look at him, his eyes filling with thought.

"Of course not," Baekhyun returned the smile, shuffling over to Jongin's wardrobe which surprisingly had a lot of clothes, even some high end names which caused him to think that Jongin had gotten paid well when he was with Chanyeol and the others.

It was just unfortunate that Chanyeol wasn't. That he was used and now he had to deal with the consequences.

He stopped his racing mind once again and began to push through the hangers to find something useful for Chanyeol to wear, or more so, hide his appearance.

...

He stepped out the bedroom once finished, catching Jongin's attention.

"Jongin," Baekhyun flashed a smile, checking behind him to make sure Chanyeol couldn't be seen, "I need your most honest opinion on something."

"Uh... okay," Jongin furrowed his brows, the confusion eminent in his voice.

"O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter