Pt. 17

In Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two maybe got a little too used to going out, after the mall it was small things, like Baekhyun going out to the shop outside Jongin's place more and Chanyeol being less worried about it. The two sometimes going out to bring back dinner rather than Jongin doing it on his own.

It was a lazy morning for the two, their legs entwined together, the white bed sheets shoved to the side,

"So," Chanyeol's spoke up, his voice slightly husky since he just woke up a while ago.

Baekhyun hummed in response, nearly lulled back to sleep due to the taller's warmth, the comforting embrace making it much harder to keep his eyes open.

"I was thinking," Chanyeol continued, his hand still nestled in Baekhyun's brown locks, moving away once the smaller looked up from his chest, Chanyeol's heart melting at his sleepy brown eyes, his lips unintentionally pouted, cute.

"What?" Baekhyun asked.

"That we go out again."

Baekhyun perked up at the received news, "Park Chanyeol, wanting to go out?"

Chanyeol chuckled whilst rolling his eyes, "But different this time,"

"How so?"

"Maybe we could go clubbing," Chanyeol replied, "There is one down the street, it seems fun."

"Are you feeling alright?" Baekhyun laughed, placing his hand against Chanyeol's forehead to feel for a fever.

Chanyeol swatted Baekhyun hand, still keeping a hold of it, "So, is that a yes?"

"Maybe."

"Maybe?" Chanyeol frowned slightly.

"I need to pick out an outfit," Baekhyun replied, climbing out of bed, rummaging through the clothes still packed in the plastic bag, not wanting to take up too much of Jongin's clothes.

"We're going at night."

"I still need to look good."

"You always look good." Chanyeol replied, already picturing the small male's rolling his eyes.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night."

...

Baekhyun decided on wearing the black, ripped, skinny jeans Chanyeol was eager to compliment, pairing it with a basic shirt, making sure some buttons were undone to reveal more of his chest.

"Wow."

Baekhyun couldn't stop the curling of his lips, hating to admit how something small like this from Chanyeol always caused his cheeks to turn a light shade of pink, "Stop it."

Chanyeol just chuckled, "Ready to go?"

Baekhyun nodded, if he had to think of it he never did go clubbing, sometimes to a bar with Luhan but nothing too extreme, especially nothing with a wanted criminal.

...

The club was nothing compared to the bars Baekhyun was used to, it was crowded and stuffy and too loud, he could barely hear what Chanyeol was asking him.

"What?" Baekhyun yelled over the upbeat music, feeling the vibrations from the bass in his chest.

"Do you want a drink?" Chanyeol yelled back.

Baekhyun nodded, following Chanyeol to the bar, where the tall male exchanged money for a row of shots.

Baekhyun bit his lip, he hated shots, cocktails were much nicer and didn't have that dreadful after burn of alcohol, but he soldiered through it anyway, he just wanted to get drunk and have fun.

Chanyeol chuckled at Baekhyun's scrunched up face as the burning alcohol eased from his throat, slightly surprised when the smaller continued to down the rest of his shots. He rubbed the back of the smaller's neck, noticing that familiar sluggish smile creep on his face, meaning the alcohol was doing its job.

Chanyeol ordered another round of shots once he finished his, feeling a tug on his arm he looked down.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter