009.

markjin || dynasty.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to the crazy hours at the hospital, Mark was able to distract himself from a certain dark haired male and go on with his life. Jackson and Jaebum would visit him whenever they could and meet up for drinks. JB who was once in the position of Jinyoung tried talking to the older one of them. To make him see reason to the latter's side of the story. But he also understood Mark, he’s just as affected and hurt by it.

The more time Jinyoung was forced to spend with Suzy should have been hell, bitter for him. But surprisingly it was as of they'd become friends again. Having normal conversations on common interest or topics regarding their work and studies to talk about and even casual dates here and there. She wasn't the only one calling or texting to go out but he took the initiative to do so as well. Without knowing it Jinyoung was starting to draw closer to her, liking her presence compared to the dislike he had before. He even realized she's not that bad of a person than he made her out to be.

Of course their parents were happy about the change in their relationship, his father came around once he convinced him that he truly is fine but Jihyo didn't know how she should feel about this. Sure she wants her brother to be happy and was glad he isn't hurting anymore but she had gotten so used to him and Mark, looked up to their relationship so much that this all just felt weird. Still for the sake of Jinyoung, she did her best to get along with Suzy which she did. Going shopping with her and everything but that was much different from Mark. She could talk to him about anything, drag him anywhere with her and he would willingly do so and to top it off he's protective as hell.

Still is. She got the courage to finally introduce her boyfriend to him first out of anyone. After meeting the guy, getting to know him, his intentions and future plans he could say 'so far so good’. At least this meeting could make him relax a little more and worry less about her. Jihyo was happy beyond that Mark approved of him. Now she could also introduce him to Jinyoung and hope for the same reaction.

---------

“Happy Birthday, babe!”. Excitedly Suzy attacked Jinyoung in a tight hug which the male welcomed before he was handed a black box. The content of it is a Breguet Marine Chronograph watch which he knew cost over $22.000. “Suzy, you didn’t have to--”.

“--I want to. It’s for my fiance after all. He deserves the best”. Pulling her close, he rewarded her with a deep kiss. “Thank you”.

“Oh!. These flowers are beautiful. Who are they from?”. Even the male had to agree, they even lit up his room beautifully. “Dad had them delivered to me along with his gift”.

“That’s so sweet of him. And he’s got such good taste!”. Again he couldn’t help but agree. “But I will see you in a bit okay?. I have to run to work for a little while. Bye bye”. After the girl left Jinyoung picked up the vase with the flowers and moved them to his room. Settling them down on his nightstand where every flowers Mark would send him on his birthday or anniversary.

Despite their break-up, that didn’t change. The flowers didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter