007.

markjin || dynasty.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark is going to hate him for this. He just knew it but the older has always done everything he could to make him happy. He's kept the nasty looks and taunts from others because he doesn't want to give up what he's worked for. Yet he's going to so he could take care of them. ‘Why does he always have to sacrifice something?’.

“Give him everything you took from him. His residency, his respect and his dignity. I'm sure Director Bae would have no problem rectifying their false report”. His mother was more than pleased to hear what's coming out of his mouth. Even though the boy's look could kill her. “It can be done”.

“You fix this first then…we can talk about Suzy and I”.

I'm sorry, hyung.

--------

There was a change in mood when it came to Mark. Why wouldn't he be?. He got his lost residency back, his name was cleared when it turned out the mistake was made by another resident. But he didn't go back to the same hospital. Because even after that his “mistake” haunted him, it was jeopardizing his future anyways. At least this way people wouldn't look down on him, patients won't be afraid of him and most importantly he has his chance to become a doctor just as he's always wanted.

--------

Jinyoung has a promise to keep. And they were sitting right in front of him. “I'm disappointed we had to go through all of that trouble but...you came around. That matters”. The dark haired male was doing everything in his power not to snap at any of them. He hates them with every fiber in his body.

“Before we start discussing anything, I just want to make something clear. Stay away from him. As long as you do that, I'll be willing. But if you so much put a toe across that line, then you can forget everything”. Silence fell the room as the boy stared Mr. Bae down. His mother obviously not approving of his behavior. “As long as you keep to your word”.

--------

He couldn't avoid it no longer. Everything was already discussed and he had to start keeping his distance from the older. The excited expression Mark wore when Jinyoung came over was nowhere evident now. He wouldn't even look at him as his eyes were trained in nowhere particular on the ground. “Baby, …

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter