015.

markjin || dynasty.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A bad feeling was one thing, he felt like throwing his inside up. The words kept going through his mind on loop and it only made him even more miserable. Screaming at the top of his lungs won’t even free him of the weight he was feeling on his chest right now. He came straight to his parents house with the mission to end things between him and Suzy. And since the girl would be there as well, it made a lot of sense. But boy, oh boy, was he regretting that right now.

I’m pregnant.

“I don’t accept this. I can’t…”.

“And why exactly not?. Granted I did wish you would have waited until the two of you were married but then again this was supposed to happen either way. You becoming a father, a child of your own. I was right, wasn’t I?. She is everything you need. Just look… she’s already baring your child”.

“But I don’t want this. It’s too soon and a mistake. I-I was drunk, I don’t remember any of it”. The dark haired male tried to argue but it all proved to be useless. His mother was not interested in any of that. “Yes, you’ve been very irresponsible but like I said. The two of you will be married soon so everything is working out fine. Besides, Jinyoung, you have no choice but to accept the consequences of your mistake. Who would believe you over her when you were drunk out of your mind that you don’t remember anything”.

“Exactly!. She could have been the one to take advantage of me. You know that’s not impossible”. The annoyed look on the elder woman just proved how done she is with this situation. Why can’t he just accept things?. “You were drunk. She can claim you took advantage of her or better said her and people will believe her because she can be seen as the victim instead of a drunk”.
  --------

Mark hasn't heard anything from Jinyoung since they got back. He wasn't sure whether it was due to her or because he was keeping his word or simply because he didn't think it was worth it and just gave up on the idea. His calls and text went unanswered which only made him more unsettling. “Hello?”.

“Ji, where is your brother?. I've been trying to get in touch for days now but nothing. Is he okay?”. Her hesitation and stuttering wasn't giving off a good vibe. “He’s fine. I-it’s j-just that…”. Sigh. “Let him tell you himself. Okay?”.

The older male did just that. He gave Jinyoung the space he needed for whatever is going on but it didn’t stop him from worrying. “Hello?”.

“Hyung, I’m sorry for not getting back to you all this time. Um...what time do you get off?. I’ll come pick you up”.

“That’s alright. I’m finished at 8, give or take how long my last round takes”. He heard the other hum understandingly. “I’ll be outside”.

When Mark got off a little pass 8 just as he thought, Jinyoung was already waiting for him in the parking lot. With his hands in his pockets, leaning against his car while l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter